Chapter 26: All Night If I Must, You Will Rest!

***WARNING: This chapter contains gruesome talk and psycothic actions.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 26...

"Does the Duchess have a priest to hold the funeral prayers?" (Christobal, asked)

He had opened his mouth again asking more in detail.

"No, I do not...I was thinking of praying together with the people since the Temple is unworthy to say the prayers" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

"At the moment the situation with the temple is...bad so we don't have a good priest that we can count on" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

She responded politely to him like she had been doing so the whole time.

"Duchess I shall hold the prayers for the funeral" (Christobal, said)

'Widen'

"?!" (Han Jea/Nania)

His words had momentarily shocked her.

'But...' (Han Jea/Nanai's inner thoughts)

However, she quickly snapped out of it due to one reason.

"Pardon if I sound rude but haven't you resigned the priest path?" (Han Jea/Nania, asked)

It was customary for priests to hold funeral prayers but if there was no Priest then they would just pray as a group she was sure that was how it was going to role especially after Christobal had left his post behind.

She could not ask him to do something he purposely abandoned that was why it didn't even cross her mind to ask him for that.

And even more the moment he decided to perform the prayers he will have to reclaim that life again.

In other words, if an ex-priest prayed at a funeral or wedding they would be violating the law unless they go back to their position.

"That's precariously what I was going to do" (Christobal, said)

He answered with determination and firmness as if his mind had been made up.

"I know most of the hidden secrets that each priest and server of god has done, I have evidence of their corrupted affiliations, this time the temple can be override" (Christobal, said)

"I will become the pillar that you need once it's cleansed I shall make sure the religious oath stays in place" (Christobal, said)

He would give them the incriminating evidence against all the people of the temple that he couldn't just simply offend back then.

There were so many to fight off and some with very powerful connections or backings but now he had his strong backing.

This time the corrupt temple would turn upside down to turn in the new leaf.

It was something that as people of the North with good intentions must unite forces.

The next step was clear.

-Many minutes ago when Han Jea/Nania was speaking to the people while Damien was leaving-

'Turn'

"It's been a long time since the people's hearts had rejoiced like this" (Doctor Nestor, said)

Doctor Nestor turned the side of his head to side glance at Han Jea/Nania who was surrounded by cheerful people.

"I could see that she's lightened the lonely heart of yours as well, I never thought you'd ever open your heart but it seems such unexisting beauty and intelligence has moved your heart, I'm glad however I'd keep a close eye" (Doctor Nestor, said)