Chapter 12: The Sweetness Of A Loving Husband

***WARNING: This chapter contains foul language, humiliation, sensitive content, and mature content.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 12...

-A while back-

"~~~ ~~~" (Ulisses, talking)

"~~~~ ~~~~~" (Ulisses, talking)

"~~~~~ ~~~~~~" (Ulisses, talking)

'Turn'

Han Jea/Nania turned her head to look towards the balcony door she had entered.

This time for sure she heard it right.

It was clearly Ulisses's voice.

She couldn't hear what he was saying but she knew it was him.

She frowned in displeasesment and then turned her face again looking down at where the shawl probably had landed.

'I'm gonna have to get it later I can't jump from here but first...Ulisses sounds upset, I hope nothing happened to Damien' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

'Turn'

She turned again to the direction of the balcony door with a made-up mind and grabbed the cookie plate with her hand making her way towards the door handles.

'Creak'

Door noises.

She opened the doors and entered inside the hallway turning directly to look to the right.

'Step, Step, Step'

Walking.

She walked not for a long distance when she spotted Ulisses's back in front of Damien's office double doors about to knock with his spear hand as the other hand held a thick stack of paperwork.

'Turn'

And as if he had felt Han Jea/Nania's gaze he had turned around with a displeased disgusted face.

'....' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

Han Jea/Nania could see his displeased disgusted expression from the distance but her steps did not stop until she got in front of him who frowned more.

"What brings you here Duchess? I'm sure you're not here to complain already or see the Duke?" (Ulisses, said)

"I have plenty to discuss with him so if you know what I mean please go back to your room" (Ulisses, said)

"This matter does not concern you" (Ulisses, said)

" I'm sure you can understand that we cannot easily trust a woman that comes from the side of the emperor" (Ulisses, said)

He said as if he was looking down at her with hostile eyes.

Finally, her lips parted.

"I came to talk to my husband about an important matter regarding Elliot I'm sure he'd be upset if you turn me away if he were to find out about this" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

'No matter how nice or respectful I try to be to this man he holds such hostility with me but right now Elliot's matter is much more important I don't want to continue to argue with someone who will take me all night' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

'I know Damien and Ulisses have a very good relationship but I need to let him know that Ulisses keeps disrespecting me like this...I don't want my heart to fall in love with a person who is not able to protect me' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

This didn't mean that Han Jea/Nania couldn't stand up to Ulisses it was just something that would have a no ends rest he did not respect her no matter if she stood up to him. He was a man who would just simply not do it.