Chapter 4: A Sword To The Throat

*** WARNING: This chapter contains foul language, humiliation, abuse negligence, and child abuse.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 4...

"I'm not" (Damien, said)

" I just don't want her to get Elliot sick if we are to travel two more days." (Damien, said)

He said expressionlessly however his eyes reflected some dishonesty.

But the fool Ulises did not catch it.

"Ah, what a relief to hear that you have not been corrupted." (Ulises, said)

He signed in relief.

"..." (Damien)

He remained silent for a few seconds before turning to his left where Knight Enrolls was.

"Bring her a coat" (Damien, said)

He commanded to Enrolls.

'Nod' (Enrolls)

He nodded calmly but his heart pounded excitedly waiting for the food he was going to get.

Enrolls soon left making his way towards her.

'Step, Step, Step, Step'

Walking fast

'Step, Step, Step, Step'

Walking fast

'Halt'

Stopped walking.

He arrived at the huddled-eating knight.

'Turn'

Han Jea/Nania had turned at his presence.

"This is for you madam, you might catch a cold" (Knight Enrolls, said)

He handed her a thick coat.

"Oh thank you" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

She thanked him happily as he blushed shyly.

'I'm happier at this coat than the food' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

'It was so cold I can finally warm myself better' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

With this warm atmosphere, they continued as they chat and ate.

This journey went on for two more days finally arriving at the Zentle's castle at night.

Luckily Han Jea/Nania had slept during the forest area where demons appeared.

Now that the carriage had stopped she could happily get off and get a good night's sleep in an actual bed or so she thought.

.......

She didn't know what was worse.

Living in a demon-infested land or having to deal with a sword pointed at her neck by Damien.

A very thick sword indeed.

"I came to warn you before you get any ideas" (Damien, said)

He glared at her as he held the sword at her neck.

"After today, you stay away from Elliot" (Damien, said)

"I let it slide just for the wedding ceremony and the trip but I won't let him hang around a person sent by the emperor, especially when they're a spy" (Damien, said)

'Flinch' (Han Jea/Nania)

She flinched at the word 'spy'

A small side smirk plastered Damien's face.