Chapter 16: An Unexpected Variable

***WARNING: This chapter contains violence.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 16...

-Inside large storage room-

'Step, Step, Step, Step'

Walking

'Halt'

'Stop Walking.

Rencornos came inside the storage room where the Reynolds knights had placed the supplies they had received from the Duke.

Some were left unopen.

Any hygienic supplies that were obviously separated into a group on the right while on the left was food, clothes, money, and so on.

"What did you call me for Doc don't you see I'm pretty busy" (Rencornos, asked)

He said with an annoyed face but scoffing eyes.

"If I wanted to see your greedy face then I would have called you sooner" (Doctor Nevardo, said)

He turned around with a side glance as blood splattered on his cheek.

Doctor Nevardo was holding a bloody crowbar that was being used by a young Reynolds knight who had decided to stay after the deliver-out cold in the ground.

Well, actually a new member of the delivery team.

"My, my would you look at that to think you killing the Reynolds knights" (Rencornos, said)

"Is that your new target now? " (Rencornos, asked)

He said as he lifted his hand to snicker down at him.

'Turn'

Doctor Nevardo turned around displeased.

"I took care of the problem you couldn't take care" (Doctor Nevardo, said)

"You should have been on watch not looking at yourself in those expensive temple vestments" (Doctor Nevardo, said)

He said coldly with angry eyes.

"Ha, coming from you" (Rencornos, said)

"We're no different from one another so I suggest you mind your own dam business Mr. old man just like I've overlooked that disgusting fake sympathetic doctor face of yours" (Rencornos, said)

"It's such a dam hindcare to see you put a sincere face as a good doctor while I have to pray to those dam people so I suggest that you learn your place, I'm here to watch you not to solve your dam problems" (Rencornos, said)

Now he glared coldly and sinisterly back as his lime-neon green eyes glowed in malice.

'Point'

"You know what this fool was doing while you were trying on your pretty clothes?" (Doctor Nevardo, asked)

He pointed at the bloody unconscious knight.

"Do tell me I'm quite interested why a psycho like you would react over such trivial fry?" (Rencornos, asked)

He said as if he teased him for killing the Reynolds knight something that was prohibited.

"I did not kill him if that's what it's about, I have kept my promise to not kill any human beings until I send them to your master I'm not a fool like you" (Doctor Nevardo, said)

'Glance'

Rencornos glanced at the knocked bloody knight.

'It seems that he's not dead after all...however, he's called me for such trivial shit' (Rencornos's inner thoughts)