Chapter 23: The Close Call Of Death For Ulisses

***WARNING: This chapter contains foul language and death.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 23...

'Turn'

Damien turned around to look at Ulisses and then up at Sir Hector.

'Stare'

With a certain stare.

'Flinch'

Sir Hector flinched but quickly understood.

'Turn'

Sir Hector turned and grabbed Ulisses from the collar dragging him out.

'Clank'

Shutting the door with the last image of Ulisses holding his hands together to prevent him from throwing up again.

'Turn'

Damien turned again to look at the the kneeling Doctors and kneeling Reynold Knights.

Ulisses was not a fan of blood it was obvious he was going to throw up however he had come with wounds on his face as if he had hit his forehead and his ear which had dried blood.

That did not include how scratched up his face and how dirty his clothes were.

It seemed that he had too gone through a lot just like Nania.

It infuriated Damien.

Carlo could feel it.

Anyone could feel it.

But Carlo was aware and made sure everyone was out of that small storage room.

"Stand out" (Carlo, said)

Carlo commanded as the Reynolds Knight captain.

'Click'

'Turn'

Every Reynolds knight that was holding down the swords as Damien had told them to lower them but had not put them away since he had not commanded to do so.

However, Carlo had commanded them to leave the storage room.

They placed their swords without rebelling and all of them left the storage room without looking back.

They all knew what was going to happen in that room.

"I'll check up on Ulisses" (Carlo, said)

He turned as he side glanced at Damien who obviously was about to explode in furry.

Damien said nothing he only kept his gaze at the kneeling Doctors and kneeling Knights.

'...' (Carlo)

With no further interactions, he came out to the small storage room and heard loud painful yells.

"ARGH!" (Yelling)

"P-PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!" (Yelling)

"NO! N-NO AHHHH!" (Yelling)

'Turn'

Carlo turned to look at the end of the wide hallway that was more like a separate room.

Ulisses happened to be still holding his hands on his mouth to prevent from throwing up while Sir Hector crossed his arms annoyed but at the same time felt a little bit bad for Ulisses while the Reynolds knights that had gone out surrounded them trying to ask Sir Hector questions.

"Hey what the hell happened to him? Why does he look like that?" (Sir Enrolls, asked)

"He's covered in blood and he just saw that disgusting man being split in half you know how delicate Ulisises is with his germophobia I can imagine why he's like that" (Sir Jhones, said)