Chapter 15: Enemies With Different Greeds

*** WARNING: This chapter contains foul language, abuse, violence, and gruesome talk.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 15...

'Come in'

'Drop'

Doctor Nevardo came inside the tent as the tent cape dropped down since he no longer held on to it.

He made his way to the children as the Doctor and the Reynolds Knight in charge of the tent greeted him.

'Smile'

His lips rose into a nice smile to calm down the children putting on his mask.

"We have to make sure that you are all safe, as doctors it is our duty to protect the Northern citizens that is why you cannot see your mommies and fathers at the moment" (Doctor Nevardo, said)

He said as he looked at the children as if he were someone they could put their trust in.

"We must make sure that you do not catch the Moros disease and stay here so you don't get sick like the others" (Doctor Nevardo, said)

"Doctor then what about our family, I came with my mother, father, and eldest brother but they were sent to another tent are they okay?" (Children two, asked)

Unlike the seven children in this room, the children two seemed to be more comfortable speaking to the doctor.

'Kneel'

'Grab'

Doctor Nevardo kneeled down and looked at children two as he grabbed his right shoulder.

"I'm afraid that they have been contaminated" (Doctor Nevardo, said)

He dropped words such as those as all the children's faces became scared and pale including the children who had asked about his family.

"!" (Children)

"Are they gonna die?" (Children, asking)

"Does that mean my family will die too?" (Children, asking)

"My mother went to another tent too, is she sick?" (Children, asking)

The children immediately began to ask questions worriedly and scared.

'Turn'

He turned to look at all of them.

"They won't die, I will make sure you all see your parents again" (Doctor Nevardo, said)

"Rember kids this here is Doctor Nevardo the best doctor in the North so have some faith" (Doctor Wise, said)

The old doctor who had been listening along the Reynolds knight added on to pacify the children.

'Nod'

They felt more reassured by more people making them believe their family and them would be alright so they all nodded in sync as they understood.

'Pat, Pat'

Doctor Nevardo patted the top of the second child's black hair and stood up.

"Good, kids" (Doctor Nevardo, said)

He looked at them all.

"Then we will give you a vaccine to prevent you from catching the Moros disease" (Doctor Nevardo, said)

As soon as Doctor Nevardo said the Reynolds knight that was there came in an grabbed a stack of green liquid inside a thin injection.

And so all the kids cooperatively sat on their beds as they injected them.