Chapter 19: One Must Survive And The Other Will Be Dragged

***WARNING: This chapter contains foul language, violence, death subjects, and very sensitive gruesome scenes for readers.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 19...

'Thud'

'Slide'

'PALE'

'TREMBLE'

'Slide'

'TREMBLE'

'Slide'

'Halt'

Han Jea/Nania who had jumped from the fifth-story height floor had landed right at the very top of where the tower pile of rotten corpses were at as she tried her hardest trying to slide down at the fall managing her body equilibrium from preventing her from rolling down the corpse.

As she slid down her body continued to tremble furiously and her face was becoming paler by each second.

Even so, she had to manage her equilibrium with the corpses and slide down the corpses she had to touch their rotting corpses as blood black splattered everywhere on her robe her heels, her hair, her face, and her hands.

As she tried to not only maintain her equilibrium she had to manage not for her heel to get stuck onto any parts of the corpses.

The only relief that she felt was that the corpses would not infect her with the Moros disease since it was an injection dosage but in her life, it would never remove the trauma she was witnessing.

She prayed in her mind as she slid on top of the corpses for forgiveness and for stepping on them even in death.

She prayed that they get a good reincarnation in their next life and they could safely descend freely.

By the time her prayers in her mind that she had tried to maintain occupied she had slid to the bottom landing just side by side with Ulisses who lay like a corpse.

'Lean'

Quickly she leaned against Ulisses and placed her finger under his nose to make sure he was breathing since he his body was very cold.

'Breath' (Ulisses)

"Haaa...." (Han Jea/Nania, signed)

Han Jea/Nania signed in relief.

Ulisses was still breathing.

'Grab'

"Ulisses wake up please, we have to escape" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

She grabbed him and started to shake him and move him but his body would just not move.

 It was like he truly had blacked out.

She wasn't sure if Ulisses was awake when he saw he was lying out with all those corpses that was why he fainted.

She could understand, especially if Ulisses was a germaphobe he must have felt completely utter disgust and terror worse than her.

But no matter how much she moved him he still did not move he was definitely out cold however her time was up.

"~~~ ~~~~" (Cape Men two, talking)

"~~~~~ ~~~~~" (Cape Men two, talking)

"~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~" (Cape Men two, talking)

Although she couldn't tell what the voice was saying it was loud enough to be heard even from down there.

Perhaps the person was yelling.

"!" (Han Jea/Nania)

Panic began to fill her heart and when a person is under stress sometimes they are unable to think straight.