Chapter 25: The People's Hearts Stand With You

***WARNING: This chapter includes violence.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 25...

Just like right now.

"I finally have the honor to meet the saviors, the Grand Duchess and the Grand Duke" (Doctor Nestor, said)

Doctor Nestor had finally approached with a group of families bringing in even more people that surrounded them.

"Doctor" (Damien, said)

Damien greeted him.

"Duke" (Doctor Nestor, said)

Doctor Nestor motioned back.

Everyone's attention turned to Damien and Han Jea/Nania.

Especially to Han Jea/Nania as the families stared at her with sparkling eyes.

'Sweat'

A sweat dropped from her cheeks.

'Why are they staring at me like that? I'm getting embarrassed' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

Doctor Nestor could read her expression.

'Smile'

His lips raised warmly.

"Duchess there are many people who wish to finally meet you" (Doctor Nestor, said)

"Ah..." (Han Jea/Nania, said)

She let out a little surprised sound as her eyes looked back at the families and people who stepped closer waiting to speak to her.

"H-Hello" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

Her cheeks became pink as she unconsciously waved at them nervously.

'Grab'

"It's alright madam we understand, I hope you are no longer troubled because we acknowledge you as part of our people" (Pillar, said)

"The people's hearts stand with you as you protected us we will too" (Pillar, said)

Pillar who was at the very front reached out to grab Han Jea/Nania's hand to ease her worries.

It was obvious that Han Jea/Nania was nervous and scared that they would not accept her because she came from the emperor's side.

As Damien had said, his words were true the people of the North were on her side.

'Nod'

When Pillar said that all of the people that were around them nodded with warm accepting smiles.

'Badump, Badump'

Her heart couldn't help but feel warm.

"Yes"(Han Jea/Nania, said)

Han Jea/Nania nodded as she said warmly too.

Her blue eyes were a little watery from the happy relief and acceptance that she had revived.

"Wife, I must do something so make sure to remain next to Carlo" (Damien, said)

Suddenly a gentle voice was heard with a little firmness.

He didn't doubt that Carlo would stay by her side from his order but the little time he had gotten to know her he was afraid she could wander off on her own.

He wouldn't want to imagine if he lost her again.

'Nod'

"Okay" (Han Jea/Nania, said)