Chapter 18: Stuck With The Annoying Ulisses Thanks To The Cult Who Kidnapped Us

*** WARNING: This chapter contains violence, deaths, and sensitive gruesome scenes for readers.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 18...

"What do you think he did this time to be summoned by the master? Do you think it was because of the people we have or due to an error that displeased our master?" (Caped person one, asked)

"Who knows but he said to keep them alive, well at least the girl" (Caped two, said)

'Mmm...who...where...am I?' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

Her eyes slowly began to open again as she was regaining her consciousness apparently she had been knocked out.

'Raise'

She raised her head slowly as she touched her head and looked in front of her as she lay on an old cement floor.

And inside of an old jail prison cell.

She woke up confused and scared however the voices she had heard as she was waking up continued to speak.

"Apparently he said he wants to check something with the girl" (Caped person two, said)

"Mmm, do you think it has to do with her beauty?" (Caped person one, asked)

'Huh? Are they speaking of me?' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

She tilted her head as to hear more of the conversation between two men that seemed to be a couple of feet away.

"Although she's a beauty I doubt that crazy greedy psychopath brought her for that I don't know anything else" (Caped person two, said)

"Luckily I just have to guard her" (Caped person one, said)

"Then what about that man with green hair? Do I really have to do it? What about if our master gets angry?" (Caped man two, asked)

'Green-haired man...are they talking about Ulisses?' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

She scanned the cell and the one in front of her and there was just no trace of Ulisses.

"Just do it, he's the one to deal with the consequences. Kill the man" (Caped person one, said)

'Widen'

"!" (Han Jea/Nania)

Her eyes widened as she covered her mouth in shock.

"Tsk...then I'll still have to stop and collect the dead people from the sacrificial room after master feeds from them and deal with that man unbelievable..." (Caped person two, said)

"I'll have to deal with the green-haired man after that then" (Caped person two, said)

"You said he's at the chamber of corpse right?" (Caped person two, asked)

'Tremble'

At the man's older voice who had said a chamber of corpse made her entire skin tremble.

"Yes, he's passed out for now" (Caped person one, said)

"Okay then I'll get going then" (Caped person two, said)

The man's voice was heard further apart and soon his heavy footsteps were gone.

'Badump, Badump, Badump'

Han Jea/Nania was terrified.

She didn't know where she was or who these were but it was clear that they were not good people.

Her entire body shivered looking at the jail cell door.

However, her eyes had fallen on the jail cell lock.