Chapter 3: Embarrassment For A Bride

***WARNING: This chapter contains foul language, humiliation, and mistreatment.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 3...

-Abendroth's indoor Chapel-

'Swish, Plop'

White rose petals falling to the floor.

'Swish, Plop'

White rose petals falling to the floor.

'Swish, Plop'

White rose petals falling to the floor.

Elliot, the lovely baby joyfully carried a white basket with a thin silk golden bow tied to the right of the basket as he gently threw the white petals landing on the long golden velvet carpet that split the aisle.

The fresh scent of the petals calmed Han Jea/Nania's nerves.

'Step, Step, Step'

Walking.

A small gentle smile formed across her lips ignoring her judging audience only looking at the back of Elliot.

However, Nania's father was walking right beside her.

'Squeeze'

He squeezed her gloved hand.

"Take that stupid smile off your face" (Marquess Anderson, said)

Marquess Anderson Abendroth a brown-haired blue eye forty-seven-year-old man whispered coldly at Han Jea/Nania.

"Don't forget your task" (Marquess Anderson, said)

'Squeeze'

He squeezed her hand even more.

'Oww' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

She held in a cry out of pain as her smile faded away, still watching Elliot sprinkling the white petal flowers.

'This man's grip...I have to ease it' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

A sweat dropped by her cheek in pain.

Finally, her lips parted again.

"Yes, I have not forgotten" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

She lied.

His blue eyes scrunched down to look at her.

"You better, I want no mistakes" (Marquess Anderson, said)

He warned coldly before turning to stop a few feet before the alter steps while Elliot who had stopped first was on top of the first alter step asking his brother's approval.

"Elliot did a good job?" (Elliot, asked)

'Nod' (Damien)

Han Jea/Nania finally looked up at the man who stood on top of the altar stage.

'...Wow' (Han Jea/Nania)

Her eyes widen at the sight of the man whose attention directed to Elliot.

He had straight black parted hair with golden eyes.

Both his black long eyelashes and his thick eyebrows brought beauty to his face but that black beauty mark on his right cheekbone near his eye just like Elliot made this man look exceptionally attractive.

He wore an all-white groom suit with golden embroidery.

She couldn't see his veiny hands of course because he wore his white gloves but she knew those hands must be strong.

'I must admit this male protagonist is very handsome' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

'Now I get why the female lead fell-' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)