Chapter 22: What Is Not Written In A Sinister Book

***WARNING: This chapter contains foul language, death, talk of death, violence, and gruesome content.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 22...

-Right after Han Jea/Nania left to rest-

Damien let Han Jea/Nania have time to wash herself and rest.

He knew it was best to not ask at the moment without letting her have time.

He threw a warning glance at Sir King and Sir Hector who stood in front of Han Jea/Nania's door guarding her.

'Nod'

Sir King and Sir Hector nodded as if they understood his command.

'Glance'

Damien acknowledged their nod and took a glance at the door where Han Jea/Nania was.

"...." (Damien)

He stared at it in silence for a few seconds with a face that seemed reluctant but his body decided to move.

'Turn'

He turned around.

He had to go for she who also seemed to not want to talk about it.

For now, her safety would be guarded by trustworthy knights.

Now he had to do what he had to do.

'Look straight'

'Glare'

He looked straight forward with a cold furious glare finally stepping towards his destination.

-Outside by the tent areas-

'Murmur, Murmur'

Damien had gotten out of the house.

He was walking in the middle of the left and right split-section tents.

There seemed to be some chattered since they were trying to get back again and organize right this time.

Damien had instructed the new Reynolds knights who were searching for Han Jea/Nania and Ulisses searching for them in the Northern poor area and the other ones searching for them all around the Northern territory to report here to the tents.

As far as for the ones he had dispatched to look around the castle withdrew again to the castle with the report that Elliot had been well.

He was not hurt and nothing.

That meant either two things both the nanny and Sir George who he was a little doubtful have not harmed Elliot.

Some relief was taken off his shoulder however the ones that were ordered to surround the temple had not withdrawn.

It was obvious that the temple was pissed if not one of his Reynolds knights in charge of surrounding the temple wouldn't have sent the messenger bird with a complaint of the temple.

'Ha' (Damien's inner thoughts)

He scoffed in his thoughts at their arrogance.

To think the temple was acting as if Damine would just accuse them without proof.

"The gizzers love my money and yet..." (Damien, said)

He said with almost a mock as he continued to walk.

Damien was unwilling to remove the Reynolds knights surrounding the temple it was clear that the temple had something to do if not they wouldn't have summoned the scrawny priest back.