Chapter 8: Gypsinses

***WARNING: This chapter contains foul language, abuse, and sensitive content.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 8...

Han Jea/Nania entered the room with a furious face seeing Elliot who sat on his desk being scolded by a man with brown hair tied into a low long ponytail and glasses.

The skinny man pressed down his finger on top of Elliot's paper with strength as if he was talking down at him.

The man lifted his head as his silver eyes looked at her.

At the same time, Zoa's lips rose into a satisfied smirk that screamed arrogance while the poor baby Elliot turned around slowly with a timid expression.

It wasn't the type of timid you'd like to see.

More like he was reculant to greet Han Jea/Nania and run to her.

As if he was reprehended before to behave and stay in his place, he didn't even look sad to be yelled at that way.

'...' (Han Jea/Nania)

She frowned her brows at the scene.

'Glance'

Zoa glanced at the brown-haired ponytail man as if to speak.

'Slide'

The brown-haired ponytail man adjusted his silver circular glasses and started at Han Jea/Nania with dissatisfaction.

"What a disrespect to barge in like this" (Professor Polo, said)

Professor Polo Pons, age thirty-two.

Also the second son of Count Pons.

The professor in charge of language arts.

And a man who did not know she was the duchess for a specific person to tell him himself with a detailed plan.

Of course, it did not mean that he did not know that the Grande Duke had just married someone and someone the emperor sent over to deal with Elliot.

But by how this woman barged in he could have no clue.

All he knew and felt was anger at this woman who interrupted him.

"No one authorized apart from me, the grand Duke, the butler, and the nanny is allowed to interrupt my teachings how dare you come in here?" (Professor Polo, asked)

'Smirk'

Zoa's lips rose more.

"Ah, but she the knew illegitimate Duchess who seduced the Grand Duke turning his gain favor" (Zoa, said)

"It's not late to introduce you to her since she told the Grand Duke she would take off the little master" (Zoa, said)

'So this is the woman the Grand Duke married to...she's a beautiful woman but like any other, they are just dumb and hallow' (Professor Polo's inner thoughts)

'From the words of that disgusting-looking maid, it seems she is unwilling to follow the emperor's commands...well I don't like her one bit' (Professor Polo's inner thoughts)

"It seems that indeed the new Grand illegitimate Duchess lack manners" (Professor Polo, said)

"As an illegitimate daughter perhaps they haven't taught you manners such as knocking on the door" (Professor Polo, said)

He said with a humiliating scoff.

'Using Nania's illegitimate...' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

At this point, she wasn't surprised to hear.