Chapter 20: It Was Discovered Before You Knew It

*** WARNING: This chapter contains foul language, violence, and death.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 20...

'She got up after I plunged the sword through her? Is she just that resilient to not give up?' (Caped men two's inner thoughts)

He did not know that Han Jea/Nania could self-heel and the blood that had come out from inserting his sword was still there on her robe but the would was now gone.

"What a shame, I'll let that useless fool live I'm sure a man like that won't last however you're coming with me" (Caped men two, said)

Without giving her a chance he yanked down her hoodie and with his spare hand he pulled a red circle potion bottle crashing it on the ground that had opened a portal into a dark bricked hallway just like the long bricked hallway she was before stopping in front of many doors.

'Yank'

He yanked her harder as he dragged her closing the portal and entering into the long bricked hall as the portal closed all in front of her was a very long bricked hallway the same on both ends.

'..?..' (Caped men two's inner thoughts)

'Is she no longer resisting or why is she so-' (Caped men one's inner thoughts)

Because she seemed to no longer struggle he unconsciously let go a little of her grip and when he let his guard down.

'Pow!'

The heavy metal large lock that she had been carrying she had hit the face of the caped men two so hard it had knocked him down.

'Thud!'

He fell to the ground unconscious.

"Huff, huff, huff" (Han Jea/Nania, breathing heavily)

She would have checked him but at this point, she just wanted to escape her mind was spinning.

'Turn'

'Run, Run, Run'

She ran to the left side the opposite to where he seemed to want to take her.

She ran for a very long time without stomping making her heart hurt.

She felt sweaty, scared, hot, and exhausted.

'Run, Run, Run'

She continued to run as she took the cape off naturally falling to the ground as she left it behind.

.....

-Earlier that day-

'Step, Step, Step'

Walking

'Creak'

'Halt'

Carlo who had gotten back from getting another new crowbar opener had walked back to the storage room.

He entered the storage room and found no trace of Han Jea/Nania or Ulisses.

'Where did these two go?' (Carlo's inner thoughts)

So he thought they perhaps went out and would come back since some boxes were still unopened.

However, he began to worry after forty-five minutes had passed so he went to ask around and no one knew or had seen them.

He went inside Jhones room along with the knights if they had stopped by but they had not seen them.

Some offered to search for them but there were no traces of any of them in the tent or place.