Chapter 9: A Kitchen Conflict

***WARNING: This chapter contains foul language, abuse, and violence.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 9...

-A couple of minutes before the incident-

'Halt'

Han Jea/Nania's steps halted at the front of the dining room's double doors.

'Creak'

She opened one of the doors with her free hand as Elliot turned gently to look inside the opened door.

'Swish, Swish'

As soon as she entered Han Jea/Nania made eye contact with a maid swishing no dust away from a candle holder near the large windows.

"Oh Madam!" (Maid Penny, said)

Penny a young maid with light brown hair styled in a ponytail and side left bangs with green eyes who was dusting away the none dust noticed Han Jea/Nania coming in holding Elliot who stared at her with curious eyes.

The maid called out flustered.

It was clear the maid was either shy or new.

"Are you hungry?" (Penny, asked)

She put her feather duster in one of the skirt pockets and headed over there as Han Jea/Nania talked a little shyly.

"Ah, yes I was hoping if we could get something to eat?" (Han Jea/Nania, asked)

'To be honest I'm still a little shy to ask someone to serve me what to eat. Normally ever since I got here I either ate in the room or Damien usually orders so I don't really have to ask' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

'In my past life I was always served from the orphanage just as if I was in a cafeteria except the food was pretty disgusting to even call that food so as I grew I volunteered for kitchen duties and learned how to cook' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

'The kids loved it' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

"Okay madam I'll be right back I'll tell the chef" (Penny, said)

She said in a rush leaving out the door.

Surprisingly there was no hostility.

'Turn'

Han Jea/Nania turned to look at the dashing maid.

'Still, I can't help to feel embarrassed' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

Her eyes returned to look down at Elliot who she was holding.

'Smile'

Elliot looked up at her with a cute warm smile.

'Pow'

'Cute'

An invisible arrow of cuteness hit her.

........

'Clack'

A servant placed a plate of stake alone without any appetizers, mashed potatoes, or any vegetables.

'Well the steak does look appetizing (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

The North was known for its meat so it must be why most of her meals consisted of meat.

There were times she had soup and some other food but it was good so it didn't bother her.

But what bothered her was Elliot's plate.

It was a plate full of bad smelly vegetables.

Literally, only a pile of mushy old vegetables spread on a small plate, and worse of all was that this little baby had picked up his fork with a pale face raising his fork with an uncooked asparagus about to take a bite as if it was something he had been fed from a long time.