Chapter 6: A Gallery With Secrets

***WARNING: This chapter contains deaths.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 6...

It was a beautiful day, now being tomorrow however compared to the early schedule that day a special individual had slept in.

It was none other than Han Jea/Nania.

'How late is it? Why is the sun at full blast?' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

She sat in the empty bed as she looked at the empty room.

She had indeed woken up late and no one had woken her up.

'Is this why I slept so well or is it because...' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

A flash of memories crossed her mind from the argument with the nanny, to Elliot sleeping in the bed, and then Damien and her agreeing to a marriage of love.

'Bluushhh'

"Ahem...let's just get going" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

She said with an embarrassed shy face as she pulled the rope to call a maid.

'Creak'

Door noises.

In a matter of seconds, Leslie had opened the door and helped herself in.

"Madam, your awake" (Leslie, said)

She greeted Han Jea/Nania with a smile.

"Ahaha, it's so late why did no one wake me up?" (Han Jea/Nania, asked)

She laughed awkwardly as she rubbed her neck.

"I bet the butler is very displeased...ugh the tour was supposed to start in the morning" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

She looked defeated and sorry as she looked at Leslie.

'This will definitely give Zia something to talk about' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

"Oh madam don't worry about it, the master instructed us to let the madam sleep in, he said at the time you awaken you can start the tour" (Leslie, said)

She said with a smile.

'He said that? Then he's not mad...then the butler wouldn't be mad' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

'But still, it's probably one or two o'clock isn't that  just showing I'm lazy?' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

'What about if I had slept all day and they still wouldn't have woken me up...how embarrassing' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

'Let's get up and hurry besides...' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

She took a peek to the left where Elliot and Damien laid last night.

"Master had to go early outside the castle to fend off some demons and he probably won't be here till late night as young master he should be in class right now" (Leslie, said)

Leslie who had seemed to notice what Han Jea/Nania wanted to ask responded to her unasked question.

'Ah, right Elliot had to go back for class...I can't just say I feel bad for Elliot but for the duke that has to deal with those scary things' (Han Jea/Nania's)

"I see, then I too have to get ready then" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

'Creak'

She got out of bed with determination.

'If there working hard I have to work hard as well' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

"Madam" (Leslie, said)