Chapter 30: Dark Incantation

***WARNING: This chapter contains foul language, violence, gruesome death/talk, and sensitive content.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 30...

-A while back-

'Turn'

Han Jea/Nania turned a little to glance back at Damien who was looking at her while ex-priest Christobal and the others were watching her go as well.

'...' (Han Jea/Nania)

'Turn'

She turned her head back to look forward in silence.

The god servants had no idea why they had visited the temple or what would be bestponed on them but she knew that all too well.

In fact, she and Damien were going to expose their utter betrayal and corruption however Damien had opposed it.

She could have persuaded him to stand by his side and expose them as well but his face wasn't looking too well.

It was as if he didn't want her hands to get dirty.

Perhaps she didn't want to inflict more to carry so she agreed to tell him to deal with all of them first instead of waiting for her to be blessed by the sacred blessing room and then exposing them once done.

So she did that.

He would deal with them as she got ready to go into the sacred blessing room, he would come to see her once he was done.

A strictly forbidden rule for the sacred blessing room was that only the priest who would do the final blessing would be allowed to go in but that was a different etiquette for the ladies.

The priest would wait for a while for the approval of the holy women's god servers to permit entry to the sacred blessing room.

In other words, the women god servers, the Duchess, and one priest were only allowed to enter for the blessing ritual so Leslie, Carlo, Sir Hector, and Sir Jhones had to stand guard outside the sacred blessing room.

.....

-Inside one of the temple bedrooms-

Because this sacred ritual required a change of attire Han Jea/Nania was directed to one of the many temple bedrooms where Leslile and the two lady god servants began to assist her.

'Rustle, Rustle'

They began to quickly get to work.

The two god servant ladies adjusted her attire dress while Leslie brushed her hair straight.

Just the way the blessing rituals where women would not be permitted to wear shoes like men as it was a representation of how you came to the world without shoes except well they required to be covered with at least attire.

But something different was that women who had another texture hair than straight must have straight hair for the blessing ritual.

It was because the goddess who they admired and believed had straight hair so they made it a way for the women that would be blessed as a gesture of respect towards the goddess.

'Close'

'Sweat'

Han Jea/Nania closed her eyes slowly as a sweat dropped from her cheek.

'Ever since I left him I've been feeling... weird' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

It wasn't that she missed him, that she would know.

It wasn't that she was worried she left him to deal with everything.

It was more like a gut feeling.

As if something bad were going to happen.