Chapter 10: No End's Rest

***WARNING: This chapter contains foul language.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 10...

"Yes, a sledge" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

"Madam I'm afraid I never heard of that" (Benny, said)

'Grab'

She said with a small smile as her blue eyes looked down at a blank piece of paper and grabbed it to explain to Benny her idea.

'Sketch, Sketch'

And drew a simple sledge sketch with some breaks and a different style of sledge.

One that could transport enough room for people and cargo.

Well actually it was not that simple it was more like a good detailed sketch with labels down to the bone.

'Not to brag but back then when I was studying for architecture until I did not like it and realized I liked educating others I changed to a teacher profession since I found my passion, I had to do highly detailed sketches like this so it's just a piece of cake for me now' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

'Madam....' (Benny's inner thoughts)

Benny's eyes widened with a surprised face as he caught a glimpse at her drawing skill and speed.

'Halt'

Stop sketching.

'Perfect' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

She thought proudly.

'Look up'

And then looked up flipping the sledge sketch to face Benny.

"Something like this" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

'It...doesn't have wheels' (Benny's inner thoughts)

"?" (Benny)

However, no matter if her sketch was highly detailed and looked professionally sketched Benny still did not understand since he had never seen anything like this so he had a both  impressed face and a confused face.

'Point'

Han Jea/Nania pointed at the sledge runner's sketch to explain further to Benny.

"This here will make the transportation much easier and you won't have to be digging out the snow" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

"These are called runners and that will make them slide against the snow in other words they will not sink in as they will be above the snow" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

'Point'

She proceeds to explain the different styles of the sledges.

"This design is perfect for both the people who will carry the cargo and for the cargo" (Han Jea/Nania, said)s

She pointed at the front of the sledge and the back of the sledge.

'Point'

She pointed again to the front of the sledge but the very front of it.

"And depending on the amount of the cargo you will carry will also depend on the sledge size" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

'Tilt'

"The sledge size?" (Benny, asked)

He asked confused and curious.

"Yes, you see you can choose to do the sledge a small size enough for one person and one horse" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

"I think that could be a very good option if there are only a little of cargo they need to transport however if they want to transport a bigger cargo the sledge size will be bigger as there will be bigger horses" (Han Jea/Nania, said)