Chapter 11: Angel?

***WARNING: This chapter contains foul language and child abuse.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 10...

'...' (Damien)

Damien furrowed his brows in dissatisfaction.

"Please cover yourself it is inappropriate to wear such unflattering thing in front of my sight" (Damien, said)

'It doesn't fit her...she looks like a stepped rug compared to Nania she...' (Damien's inner thoughts)

"My wife would be mad at me if she saw such a scene" (Damien, said)

"I hate for her to misinterpret the situation" (Damien, said)

He said strictly as if cutting a line between them.

Of course, maybe the words he used to compare her bad appearance were clearly calling her unattractive in his eyes.

'Sting'

His words cut her like a knife.

She felt both embarrassment and anger at his rejection and the comparison between her and Han Jea/Nania.

She clenched her fist as her face turned red in anger and embarrassment while Damien who watched her had finally come to understand what Benny meant.

Damien had not paid attention to any woman for years except for one woman of his past but that was a different story.

He had chosen to forget about her as soon as he was declared a traitor, he could no longer be with her and his heart now belonged to Han Jea/Nania but somehow....

So now that Zoa had shown up like this for the first time it was clear to him that woman did it on purpose.

He continued on to say strictly and coldly even his eyes were hiding anger.

"I called you here for one thing, I'm sure you know what this is about" (Damien, said)

"!" (Zoa)

Zoa's complexion turned pale as he saw Damien's cold eyes.

The feeling of embarrassment soon disappeared as her anger rose high.

She knew by how the conversation started whose side he would pick.

She had purposely worn this seductive outfit to go visit him at night.

It had been the first time he had called her late at night to his office since he was always out and never visited Elliot she thought she could seduce him with her body.

'I thought he'd feel moved by my body...how could a man not fall for me?! It's that bitches fault!' (Zoa's inner thoughts)

'She told him today's incident...but how much did she tell him?' (Zoa's inner thoughts)

She was very furious trying to restrain her distorted face but at the same time panic was biting on the back of her neck.

If it was only about the food perhaps she could just play it off or if it was about the professor she could blame him but if they had found the marks on Elliot then she was good as dead.

She felt suffocated by the atmosphere and the anxiety of the truth to come out.

"This isn't the first time you have displeased my wife on how you treat Elliot" (Damien, said)

"And truly I think my wife has a point" (Damien, said)

"I'm sure you could have found a better food menu to serve my brother but you stuck to something that could possibly harm him" (Damien, said)