Chapter 31: The Baby's Pain

***WARNING: This chapter contians foul language, abuse, violence, and gruseom content.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 31...

'SHINE!'

'Halt'

But before Rencornos insect hands could reach Damien suddenly the blessed sacred pool water began to glow as if at the very bottom golden divine light was reflecting.

The sacred blessing room that had taken over by Damien's darkness had began to disperse a little enough for the on watchers to slightly catch sight of them.

'What is that...is that really just...!' (Rencornos's inner thoughts)

His attention turned towards the glowing blessed pool with an alert taken back face as if his predicitons where wrong.

-A while ago inside the blessed sacred water-

'Slowly going down'

Han Jea/Nania's body continued to submerged slowly as her blood left traces throught the water sinking deeper and deeper.

It was too painful.

Even her tears could not be seen inside this water.

Her consciousness was giving in.

If it wasn't luck enough she had managed to hold her breath with how unstable her well being was at the moment perhaps she would have lasted more.

But now, her oxygen was running low.

'Is this really....the end...' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

The pain in her heart was by far more excruciating than the pain she was feeling at the moment.

Was Elliot really dead?

Would Damien end everyone like the original novel?

Would the female lead show herself earlier than set if things had deviated like this?

Was this Han Jea's fault for changing the story?

She didn't even get to say goodbye.

And now she was sinking into the abyss.

Han Jea and Nania's body was slowly dying.

Funny all this time she had prevented herself from dying in such ways with the fear of being discovered or dying at last.

It must have been the dark incantation.

The long straight black hair and her blood stained black dress just as if she was vailing her own funeral.

This dark incantation must have been what kept her from self healing.

'Close'

She closed her eyes about to loose consciousness but suddenly.

'My dear you aren't planning to close your eyes yet right?' (Mysterious serene women's voice)

A warm gentle mysterious serene women's voice imprinted in her mind.

'Who...' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

Han Jea/Nania's replied in her mind the only thing that appeared to be conscious to her control.

'It is not time yet to meet, we've made a promise child' (Mysterious serene women's voice)

'A promise...who are you? Why can I...' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

'You will remmeber along the way my child, for now you must return to your loved ones don't you?' (Mysterious serene women's voice)

'I...have no were to return...the child I care for dearly...is...dead...the man I love is...' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)