Chapter 17: Infected

'Jhones...' (Carlo's inner thoughts)

He thought in worry.

"Yesterday I had assigned him to patrol a night shift to an area however for some reason your knight had not shown up to the patrol area so I sent a small of group of your Reynolds knights to search for the Jhones knight as not only a doctor I had the responsibility to your knights as well "(Doctor Nevardo, said)

"You have only been kind to me and the Northern citizens so it was my duty to ensure that no one got hurt" (Doctor Nevardo, said)

"It turns out that the knight shift group that I had assigned your knight was to guard Doctor Nestor's section " (Doctor Nevardo, said)

"When I went to see there was no trace of the both of them but I did not find it suspicious since Doctor Nestor was my friend that was until I fell along one of the last report he had sent you Grand Duke" (Doctor Nevardo, said)

"..." (Damien)

Doctor Nevardo continued to add on.

"Immidetly I separated the group and recruited some more of your knights secretly to not alter Doctor Nestor if he had just gone somewhere to check on any other patients" (Doctor Nevardo, said)

"But there was just no trace of him so I went to the only place I could think of and that was Doctor Nestor's private office and your knight was knocked out cold" (Doctor Nevardo, said)

"I don't know where Doctor Nestor is and your knight has not woken up" (Doctor Nevardo, said)

"The only mistake of mine has been to be negligent of this whole situation and for not reporting to you what occurred last night with Doctor Nestor and your knight" (Doctor Nevardo, said)

"An emergency occurred with one of the patients that required my urgent care and after that, I had no time to leave the premises" (Doctor Nevardo, said)

'You can't dare to question me if everything is highly falsified' (Doctor Nevardo's inner thoughts)

'I have the witnesses and Doctor assistant Ferneor is an expert on coping similar writing to the exact point just like these false reports' (Doctor Nevardo's inner thoughts)

Damien, Ulisses, and Carlo looked at the documents but Han Jea/Nania still continued to stare at Doctor Nevardo.

Her lips parted.

"No matter how I see it for a great doctor you neglected much more than that" (Han Jea/Nania, asked)

"Pardon?" (Doctor Nevardo, asked)

He opened his eyes with Han Jea/Nania's unexpected words causing everyone to look at her.

"Mind the Duchess incorporate on that?" (Doctor Nevardo, asked)

"Even for Doctor Nestor's mistakes, why should the most talented Doctor Nevardo not know how to diffrecient between hygienic and none hygienic?" (Han Jea/Nania, asked)

"Isn't that what they teach to become a medic?" (Han Jea/Nania, asked)

'...' (Doctor Nevardo)

"Of course, that is something we learned we have kept it here-" (Doctor Nevardo, said)

"That doesn't seem to be the case" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

She spoke over him.

"It wasn't so hard to tell when people go inside the tent to take a quick glance in the inside and see how unhygienic the tent is" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

"I hope you don't mind if I can take a better look inside the tent and confirm that you're telling the truth about Sir Jhones well-being please will you be kind and guide us to see him before anything else?" (Han Jea/Nania, asked)