Madrid, Spain (Tuesday, June 4th, 2019)

Luke could hear Michael performing, even with the dressing room speakers turned off. Ashton came down a few minutes ago to film Luke with the kids for the tour diary, but Luke was ninety percent sure it was to make sure the blonde didn't accidentally kill the two toddlers or anything. 

Luke rolled onto his stomach, he picked up a blue crayon and a coloring page for himself. He started to color in a cartoon dragon after admiring Ivona and Bella's individual drawings. They were sat in a triangle shape, Bella to Luke's left, Ivona to his right. 

The two girls were in their pajamas, he was supposed to put them to bed any minute now, but he didn't really want to be left in an eerie silence. 

"So, what are you two drawing?" He asked. 

Bella sat up, holding up her drawing. "This is Mikey," she exclaimed with rushed breaths in between her words. She pointed at his blue hair, "See!" It was a stick figure of him on stage, a shaky guitar in his hands. 

"That looks so good, Bell. I wish I could draw as well as you." He turned to her sister, she was focused intently on the piece of paper in front of her. "What about you, Iv?" He pulled on one of her curls, watching it bounce in front of her face.

Her small hands brushed her big hair out of her face before sitting up just like her sister. "This is Dad," she stated. It was a portrait of Calum, his skin yellow, his hair black. 

Luke complimented her drawing as well. "You two are just so darn talented." He rested his elbows on the carpet, his feet clicking against each other. "Why do neither of you draw me? Why am I not your favorite?"

Bella raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms. She looked at Luke intently, trying to truly figure out why Luke was not her favorite. "You're too tall," she giggled. 

Luke jutted out his lower lip in a pout, "That's not very nice."

"Daddy says you're stupid," Ivona answered. She was still worked on her drawing, now harshly coloring the background. 

"Your daddy is not very nice." Luke leant back on the ground. He continued to color the dragon on his page, carefully shading in the scales. He occasionally looked up at the twins to make sure they weren't, like, eating crayons. 

He smiled at their chubby yet small hands clutching onto the crayon for dear life. Their motor skills still weren't strong enough to truly hold small items in their proper way, but they weren't throwing crayons anymore, so that's a good sign. 

"So, do you guys like traveling?" Luke asked, trying to make small conversation. He couldn't believe what his life has come to, he's literally trying to have a conversation with two three-year-olds. Truth be told, that was his regular job as well. Once this tour is over, he just goes back to the preschool to go make more small conversations with more children. 

"It's so, so, so much fun," Bella said. "We've been everywhere now!"

Ivona scuffed, "That's not true!"

"Well, almost everywhere."

Luke laughed at the two. "I've always loved traveling. It's so much fun seeing Europe."

"Europe," Bella repeated. "Urrrr-Up. You're up!"

"Not quite the same thing, but good try." He started gathering up the crayons as the clock reached ten at night. He could hear Michael talking to the audience, them cheering at something stupid he must have said. He recognized the beginning of Rejects, which meant he was half way through with the set. "I think it's time to get you out to the buses and into bed."