(Thursday, October 17th, 2019)

Luke leant against the passenger seat door, the wind blowing his hair.

"Dude, it's fucking cold, can you close that?" Michael said. He turned his head a few times, trying to watch Luke while watching the road at the same time.

"Shut up," Luke answered.

Michael pulled up to a red light. He looked over at Luke, smiling at the idiot. He put his finger on the window roll up button on his side, scaring Luke when he flicked his window up.

"Mike!" He whined.

Michael laughed, rolling down the window once more. "Do you think Ash is gonna be mad at us for skipping pregnancy class?" He asked once the light turned green again.

"Don't be so afraid of Ashton, he cries when there's a spider."

"Have you seen his disappointed face, though? He's like an angry suburban mom, 'I'm not angry, I'm disappointed.'"

Luke laughed, "Amazing." He rolled up his own window when the California autumn air started to get to him, too. He never thought he'd think of sixty degrees as cold, especially growing up in Kansas City where their four seasons are extreme. He's lived in LA since he was eighteen, and now he counts himself as a Californian.

"Do you wanna get something to eat before we head home? I have to head to the studio again."

Luke squinted his eyes and channeled in on his hunger levels. He looked down at his stomach, as if the four babies will give him an answer. "I'm feeling Taco Bell."

Michael veered into the turn lane. "I like the way you think." He rested his hands at the top of the steering wheel, tapping a beat as he waited for the lead light. "Is that gonna hurt the babies?"

"Mike, if our babies don't like Taco Bell, then it is not a baby of ours." He gave his husband a look, just proving that he was right.

Michael never really believed in soulmates, yet every time he looked at Luke, he knew it was real. He knew that they were put on this ugly world to be together. Mike questioned everything in life, he was never sure he was doing the right thing, but he never questioned his love for Luke.

Even after their fights and screaming matches, Michael continued to love the older blonde with all of his heart.

"I think Cal is at a photoshoot right now, text him and see if he wants us to drop off anything for him," Mike offered. He made it into the right shopping center as he waited for a response.

All of Michael's American celebrity friends constantly made fun of him for his diet. Taco Bell wasn't really healthy, nor high-end. But, after living on an art student budget for quite some time, his mouth waters at the thought of their bean burritos.

From / Calum

This is Ashton, why aren't you at your pregnancy class?

Luke laughed as he read the message to the younger boy. "This is why we can't do nice things! It just gets us in trouble!" He placed the phone on the middle counsel, not ready to respond to the text.

Michael ordered their food, handing Luke the bag and letting him dig in first. They were pretty typical Americans, eating their fast food in their expensive car. Mike wouldn't want it any other way.

Once home, Luke continued to snack on potato wedges, the greasy food savoring his taste buds. He laid on their couch, his feet hanging over the shoulder as he talked to Mike in the kitchen.

Michael was sitting at their counter, going through a re-write of an old song. He half-listened to Luke talking. When in writing mode, he got lost in his tunnel vision and just stayed focused on the words being typed in 11 pt Georgia font.

But, when Luke ran to throw up in their downstairs bathroom once more, his tunnel was broken. "I told you the babies wouldn't like those!" Michael called.

"I hate you so much!" Luke yelled back. His voice echoed through the rafters Mike laughed at him. "So much!" The blonde yelled again.

Michael kept a list of things that triggered Luke's morning sickness (or 2 in the afternoon sickness). So far it was eggs, peanut butter, rice cakes, and frozen yogurt. He was pretty upset to add Taco Bell to the list, too.

Mike stood up, taking out one of the many containers of ice cream. He set aside a bowl of vanilla, knowing the bland taste would make the pregnant boy feel a little better.