Rome, Italy (Monday, June 10th, 2019) +

Luke has Ivona on his left hip, Bella on his right. He's carrying both girl through their hotel suite, ready to put them to bed. Bella is clapping along to an acoustic set Michael is rehearsing one room over. She's bouncing up and down, her blonde hair waving from left to right. 

Luke turns the corner, somehow managing to shift Iv for two seconds to flick on the light switch. He leans in, pressing a quick kiss to Bella's head before placing her on the floor. "You both are in pajamas, brushed your teeth and hair," he checked off the things Ash told him to do. "Are we ready for bed?"

Bella shook her head from left to right, "I wanna stay up!" She jumped up and down once more, her hyper personality matching Calum's to a pristine mark. 

Ivona was already climbing into bed, her dark purple nightgown flowing down her small body. She got under the covers by herself, but stayed sat up, waiting for Luke to finish tucking her in. 

Luke chuckled at their opposite personalities. 

He lifted up Bella, making airplane noises as he softly tossed her onto her side of the bed. She let out an ephemeral giggle before kicking her legs under the covers. "Are you ready for bed?" Bell challenged, a toothy grin upon her mouth. 

Luke tucked her in, wrapping the light sheets around her body. "I have to make sure Uncle Mikey gets to bed, too."

"Why are you babysitting him?" Ivona asked, her hazel eyes filled with curiosity. "He's grown up."

Luke went to Ivona's side of the bed, almost tripping over a toy on the ground. He moved a bin of toys slightly away so that wouldn't happen again. "Sometimes he forgets to go to bed, he doesn't realize how important a good night's sleep is."

"Why?" Bella asked.

"Well, if you don't sleep enough, you'll be very tired the next day," Luke explained the concept of lethargic in the best words he could. He turned off their light before sitting on the edge of the bed. He crossed his feet under his body, placing a calming hand on both of their ankles, trying to soothe them to sleep. 

"Do you sleep?" The small, blonde girl asked. She turned around to fluff her pillow before laying back down. 

He laughed at their cute, high-pitching voices asking questions about their everyday life. Before the girls were allowed on tour, Ashton made everyone—including security and crew—read parenting books, Luke learned that at age three, the girls should be asking questions about how things work and why they work a certain way. "I try to. Why don't you two get some sleep? I don't want to keep you up."

"Lay down with us," Bella demanded, patting the gap between the two girls.

He rolled his blue eyes before scooting his body close to them. He stayed above the covers, resting an arm above both of their heads. Bella was the first to emerge closer to their sorta-maybe-Uncle. She wrapped her tiny arms around his stomach, her hands not able to reach all the way to the other side of his body. Ivona moved over next, her head softly laying on top of his chest. 

Michael put down his guitar when the clock reached ten. He stood up, wandering through the dark corridors. It's been an hour and he missed his partner. Mike is convinced that the girls want to just kidnap the lanky boy and keep him for themselves. Luke spends more time with the twins than his own husband. 

Mike peaked his head in the dark door, three sleeping bodies lay upon a bed made for one. He rolled his eyes at the dorky boy he fell in love with. He took another step in, reaching a hand towards Luke's foot and pulling on the black cotton sock.