(Monday, June 24th, 2019 - Sunday, June 30th, 2019)

"I don't think I have ever felt better knowing we have an entire week of silence," Luke said as Michael walked into their tiny hotel kitchen. The blonde couldn't get back to sleep after Ashton woke them so early to grab his daughter. But, Michael had no trouble at all sleeping until noon. 

 Mike nodded. He was a zombie for a while after wake up. 

 "Can you believe we head out to America after this? I don't want Europe to be over."

Michael placed his hands tight around Luke's waist, his fingers fumbling with his pajama shorts strings. He was almost ninety percent sure that the shorts on his husband's waist were found in the women's section. But, hey, they're on Luke's body, and Luke identifies as a male. They are now male clothes. 

 "I feel like I'm just talking to myself." 

Michael blew air on Luke's neck, spotting a bruise from one of their reckless nights, probably. "'m tired." 

"It's half past noon." 

Michael yawned, "Exactly." 

Luke turned around, handing him a plate of special vegan sausages—the only kind Ash buys. He placed them in Mike's hand before escaping from his husband's tight grip. 

 The younger boy moaned, "Why don't you grocery shop anymore?" 

"Apparently I get distracted too much," he answered. He leant over their breakfast table, his phone plugged into a nearby outlet as he was once again on a social media site. 

 Michael, obviously, gave him a slap on the bum as he walked past. "What're you up to?" 

"Not Snapchatting your rude ass, that's for sure," he responded. 

 The blue-haired boy rolled his eyes before asking for silverware. Luke kindly obliged.

Ashton bit his lip and cracked his knuckles. He was bouncing on the balls of his feet, trying to do anything but look at the few tests sitting on the bathroom counter across from him. 

 He had a feeling this time, he really did. 

 He remembers what it felt like when he was pregnant with the twins, he just knew he was pregnant, and he knew they were twins. 

 Ashton laughs at the memory of actually finding out he was pregnant. The tests were for Luke, but he used it as an excuse to test himself. He was scared to death when it said positive all those years ago. All the horror stories of partner's leaving for finding out their significant other was pregnant. Ashton was so, so scared that he'd become one of those stories. 

 Cal sat on the floor with the twins, his hands holding onto tiny Lego characters as he pretended to walk them up Ivona's arm. She giggled, swatting him away. He was surprised how much Iv looked like Ash when she scrunched up her nose. 

 His boyfriend called his name. He couldn't tell if it was the there's-a-spider-kill-it type scream or not. He jumped up, regardless. Calum was a fairly good boyfriend. He tried his best to make/keep Ashton happy. He would kill the bugs, fold the laundry, give him the last fry. They didn't need a piece of paper to signify their love. 

 Ashton yelled his name again, a ring of excitement on the undertone. He opened the door, a plastic stick they both knew too well in his hands. "I'm pregnant!" He yelled, running towards Calum. 

 It took a minute for Cal to register the words coming out of his lover's mouth. Their radiate happiness soon matched as Ashton jumped into Calum's arm, his arms wrapped tightly around the boy's neck.

Calum swung Ashton in a 360, his arms squeezing at his hips. He was laughing through tears of pure happiness, his nose buried in Ashton's neck. "I'm crying," he said, "I'm crying so hard right now." 

Ashton loosened his grip, leaning back to look at his partner of three years. Tears rolled down his own cheeks as he put their noses together, showing affection. "We're pregnant," he chuckled, "We're actually pregnant again."

 Calum nodded. He knew in a few months, Ash would be yelling at Cal anytime he said 'we're pregnant', but Cal decided right now wasn't a time to bring it up. Pregnant Ashton is pretty much wartime Ashton. 

 "Dad! Come play!" Bella called, not really caring that both of her father's were sobbing only a few feet away. 

 Calum let Ashton drop to the floor, pecking at his lips quickly. "Do you wanna tell the girls?" 

"Can we tell everyone at dinner tonight?"

Calum nodded, not able to keep his lips off of Ashton. 

Everyone expected the pair to be pregnant again. When Ashton announced it to the crew, half of them had to give over money to the other half for losing their bets. Ash was slightly upset at that, but Cal pulled him back down before he could make a scene. 

 Michael did not notice the sad look in Luke's eyes. The blonde boy wanted it to be them this time.