(Thursday, November 7th, 2019)

Michael typed away on his computer. Ear buds were tangled around his body as Twenty One Pilots first EP blared from the tiny speakers. He knew sleepy Luke wasn't going to wake up, not even the raging bass would set him to consciousness again.

Mike tried not to laugh at the snoring, messy blonde. His body was flailed out, his legs were spread out, his arms over his head, one laying on Michael's hip. His hair was messy, his face facing the wall. Every few minutes, he'd roll over, finding a new odd position with his belly sticking high in the air.

Michael was trying to plan their anniversary next month, but he wasn't sure if Luke even wanted to do anything.

He knew Luke would be 100 percent okay with simply sitting on their sofa and eat an entire container of double chocolate chip fudge brownie ice cream—his favorite.

It was their fifth year anniversary, though. Half a decade of many more. Michael thought it would be nice to go somewhere—well, meet somewhere since Mike is, once again, on tour on their anniversary.

Luke snored loudly, it sounded painful. He jumped, his two hands flying into Michael's stomach. He curled his long legs to wrap around Michael's own legs. His nose was pressed tight against Michael's shoulder, his mouth open wide as he breathed deeply. He was sweating, even though he was shirtless and it was winter. His red and orange briefs were tight on his bum and thighs, but he managed to make them look flawless.

"Ow, dude," Mike complained. He quieted down when he saw how cute the older boy looked.

Michael took out his phone, taking a photo. It consisted of Michael's collarbones and down his bare chest (by bare, one means tattooed-covered bare). Luke was pressed up against him, somehow looking relaxed in his distressed sleeping pattern.

"@MichaelClifford : trying to plan a trip for this loser, he's not much help", he sent out a tweet, watching his phone light up with notifications.

Michael, then, quickly realizes he never confirmed their pregnancy. Truly, it was on the cover of every single magazine and blog spot, but there wasn't an official statement.

Mike pushed his husband back onto his own back. He closed his laptop, placing it on his bedside table. He got on his knees, shifting until he straddled Luke's thighs.

The blonde opened his eyes slowly. "Hm?"

"Sh, I'm making art." Michael held his left hand on the curve of Luke's belly, his thumb letting carefully on the skin. He took a quick picture, obviously adding a filter to make it better.
"@MichaelClifford : count this as a statement", he pressed send once more. His face lighting up when the positive messages came floating into his phone.

"I'm naked," Luke stated in realization.

Mike laughed, "Not really."

Taco jumped up from the end of their bed, taking the spot where Michael's warm body was once laying. The cat quickly claimed the spot before either boy could move.

"I am tired." Luke yawned, licking over his lips. "My nose hurts."

Mike reached over, booping his nose. "You're a reckless sleeper these days. I'm surprised you haven't broken anything yet."

Luke placed a hand over his head. "I want to sleep."

"Why'd you wake?"

"Oh, I don't know, not like there was a human straddling my thighs or anything." Luke's voice obviously radiated sarcasm.

Michael kissed the top of his belly before trying to squeeze between him and Taco. He knew better than to push Taco. Taco was a fierce cat, she would gladly hiss and claw at Mike until he was battered and bruised.

The younger boy place a secure arm around his husband, his body pressed against Luke. "I love you, Lukey."

"You, too, Mikey."

Michael moved his body down, pressing a kiss to Luke's side. "I love you, baby number one." He kissed the top of his stomach, "And you, baby number two." Mike's lips moved to his side as Luke finally let out a laugh. "I love you, too, baby number three. But stop kicking just a bit, you're making your dad a bit angry." Michael's stubble scratched along the soft skin as he kissed the very bottom of the bump. "Last, but not least, I love you, too, baby number four."

Every day was getting better.
It was weird for both of them to think that they met each other at probably one of the lowest times in their lives. Michael was an up-and-coming musician trying to rebel against his parents. Luke was lost in the whole career ladder.

Sure, a person can't hold one's happiness, but it sure can help.