Asheville, North Carolina (Wednesday, July 2nd, 2019)

Calum stretched his hands behind his back, his shoulder blades cracking. Sweat was lining his body after an intense work out. It was getting harder and harder to find time to work out, he was one of those odd people that truly enjoyed it.

Before the girls were born, Ashton was always his work out buddy. Even a little bit after, they'd go on runs together, spot each other for weight lifting. Ash quickly decided it was too much effort, and would rather be a little plump than wake up at five every morning.

The clock ticked on above Cal's head as he wiped his forehead with a white hotel towel. He grabbed his water bottle, sipping at it as he tried to steady his breath. He slid his shirt back on, glad he didn't scare any old ladies. Sometimes, the hotel gym was rather filled, and Cal just didn't feel comfortable shedding off his layers, no matter how hot it got. He didn't like being stared at like that.

He whistled a tune as he made his way back to the elevators. He waved to the front doorman, feeling bad that he had to stay up all night. He pushed in his hotel key, letting him have access to the eighth floor.

Calum hasn't slept yet. Their bus arrived in North Carolina from Maryland around four in the morning, he made sure his family was settled, then he made his way to the workout room.

Their suite was pitch black, he tried not to make too much sound as he made his way through the hotel room. He peaked his head in the first door, both of the twins sound asleep in their twin sized beds.

They faced each other, even in their sleeping positions. They weren't identical, but they looked alike in that sibling-type of way. Even at three, Cal already knew Ivona was going to always be mistaken for the older one. She'll be thirteen, and eighteen year old's will try to hit on her. Calum just knew it.

He made his way down the corridor, surprised at the lack of hallway light on. Ashton was up, the light under their door was on.

He scrunched up and eyebrows at the odd occurrence until he heard the sound. The awful sound indicating that morning sickness has started.

Calum pulled the earbuds out from under his shirt, throwing them along with his phone on the side desk. He kicked off his shoes, his sock-clad feet moving swiftly towards the closed bathroom door.

He barged in, automatically kneeling to Ashton's side. His hands held back his long, brown hair. The curls were in his reddened face as acid fell into the toilet bowl. Calum's other hand rubbed up and down his spine, feeling each individual bump. "Sh, it's alright. It's alright, almost done."

Ashton shook his head from left to right, hot tears falling from his eyes at a quick rate. "Nine months, nine months," he repeated. His golden eyes were closed as he leant against the bedroom wall. He kicked up his knees, his hands curling around his shins.

Calum flushed the toilet, keeping the lid open just in case. He sat across from Ash in the same position, almost like mirrors. He wiggled his toes over Ashton's, it made him happy when the older boy laughed through the tears. "Just think about our third addition finally coming along. You're doing it for them."

"You know, last pregnancy, I figured you said them as a non-gender type pronoun. Then, we had two. I really don't want to go through that again. How about we just go with it? I promise you, it won't be offended," he rambled weakly.

Cal softly chuckled. He looked like such an angel with the crinkles around his eyes as his cheeks puffed up. His teeth shone like suns, and Ashton couldn't figure out how they could be so bright. "Okay, I'll go with that. Do you wanna go to bed?"

Ashton pouted out his lower lip, "Carry me." He reached up his arms like the child he actually was.

Calum stood up, reaching down to get a steady arm around the bend of his knees and under his arm. Ash rested upon Cal's chest, reaching up to press a kiss to his neck. "I love you, Cally."

"I know you do, I love me, too." Calum smirked as he threw Ashton upon the sheets.

He giggled, and that giggle threw memories of their college months together at Calum like a fucking bullet. Cal was so deeply in love, and he was so scared of losing the brunette twat.

Ash stopped laughing when the look upon Calum's face dropped. "Whoa, what went wrong?"

Calum shook his head before jumping next to Ashton. He wrapped an arm around Ash's still-flat belly, kissing the skin that would soon be stretched over. "Do you think we should get married?"

Ash shrugged, "I don't know. I'd like to."

Brown eyes looked up at golden. "Have you been waiting this entire time for me to propose?"

"Maybe."

"Oh, my God, Ashton. Why didn't you say anything?" Calum sat up, straddling Ashton's waist. He sat upon his crotch, too afraid to go anywhere near the bump that didn't exist, yet.

Ash placed his hands on Cal's knees, rubbing up and down the material of his basketball shorts. "I don't know, I didn't know if you wanted to."

"I've wanted to since you told me you were straight in the Target way back when," Calum responded. He kissed the space between Ash's chest, the tiny hairs tickling his nose. "Pretend we didn't have this conversation, I need to go plan." He hopped off, running towards another room.

Luke whined, his head thrown back to the pillows as Michael trusted deeper and harder than he has before. It was like all the rage towards his busy schedule was being thrown into each thrust.
Michael pulled out, he always pulls out. He released upon Luke's chest, a groan of the older boy's name leaving his lips. He rolled off of him quickly, ready to clean up the blonde.

Luke was already over-stimulated and over-sensitive. His eyes stayed close as he could feel a warm towel upon his chest. He was breathing so fast, it hurt when he moved his legs. He wasn't used to be bent in those ways, to be fucked and not loved.

Michael laid next to him, his arm resting on the pointy hipbones belonging to Luke.

"We're never gonna have kids, are we?"

"Fucking hell, Lucas, we're not having this conversation right now." Michael rolled off of him just as quick as he rolled on him. His back was facing Luke, he wasn't able to see the ocean hue of blue looking up and down his pale back.

Luke stared back at the ceiling, his eyes wide open. He really wanted kids, so badly it almost hurt. It hurt seeing Calum and Ashton raising the girls with another on the way. It hurt to see how much Ashton glowed while he was carrying. Or, the way Calum looked at the two beauties they made with such stars in his eyes.

Luke turned his back to his husband, too. He curled into a fetal position, trying to hide the tears that once more flowed down his pale skin.

(a/n) i know most of you are kinda upset that i'm focusing more on casthon in this story, and i'm sorry. but i love cashton and their lil babies. in thinking about you, it was all about muke and building up their relationship and their lives. i want baby, i'll show you the world to be more about cashton and accepting they're adults with children and shit. PLUS, THESE FOUR BOYS W KIDS ARE FUCKING ADORABLE OK WHY DON'T YOU LOVE IT.