Prague, Czech Republic (Wednesday, June 19th, 2019)

Luke passed the soccer ball from the side of his feet to Bella. She missed, her Converse hitting against the outside tarmac as she ran after the dirty soccer ball. He let out a small laugh before inching closer to Calum. "Remember when they were little?"

"Dude, they're still, like, two feet," Cal responded. He stopped the ball coming towards him, flipping it up on his toes before kicking it far towards Ivona. 

"I mean when we had them in those dorky baby-carrier things on our chest."

"Oh, God, yes." Calum leant down, running towards Iv and picking her up. His fingers gripped onto her torso tightly as he raised her up in the air. She giggled, her arms reaching out in fear of falling. 

Luke came closer to them, still tossing the ball back and forth to an annoyed-looking Bella. She quite liked the attention on her instead of her twin. "Do you remember how fucking pissed Ash was?"

"Bad word!" Bella shouted, her tan fingers pointing at him. She crossed her arms, a pout upon her cheeks. 

"You've heard worse," Calum responded. He bumped her with his waist as he dribbled with the soccer ball. Luke was impressed with his skills, he could annoy his two daughters, carry out a conversation, and dribble a ball at the same time. "I don't think I've ever seen Ashton that mad. They didn't even get hurt."

Luke shook his head. He leant down, grabbing Bella. He had some type of fatherly-connection with the girls. He often forgot that Bella and Ivona weren't actually his. He seemed to always know what they needed and when they needed it. He lifted her up, his muscles flexing as he set her on his waist. Her dirty shoes wrapped around his torso, her arms around his neck. 

"Lukey, why don't you have drawings like Mikey?" Bella asked. She leant her tired head on his shoulder, it was hard getting out of her routine of their afternoon naps. But, they're 'big girls' now, and apparently big girls don't need naps. Luke needs one. 

"Because he's a baby," Calum snickered. 

Bella glared at him. "He's not a baby!"

Luke blew air on her cheek until she turned to face him again. "Ignore your dad. My mom doesn't really like tattoos, and I like making her happy."

"Wimp," Calum whispered under his breath. Ivona laughed, liking the rude humor her father seemed to obtain. 

The two blondes ignored him. The four walked through the back doors, the security guards letting them in. "Michael has had all of those drawings as long as I have known him."

Bell nodded. She looked in front of them, starting to recognize the long corridors that quickly became home to them. "You should get drawings."

Ivona wiggled in Calum's arms. "Down!"

"Ask nicely." He held tighter onto her, a smile upon his face as he tried to teach his children manners. 

"No. Down, now."

Cal put his nose in the air. "Nope." 

Luke rolled his eyes as he walked in front of them. They were almost back to the dressing rooms where Ashton was napping and Michael was playing video games. It was a very usual day. Ash didn't sleep at night, he took an hour nap after lunch instead. Michael wasted his days away playing video games instead of doing productive things. Luke and Calum played with the girls, making them promise not to tell Ashton about the things they said or did. 

Ivona whined, refusing to say please. Her pride was high, even over stupid things. 

Luke opened the dressing room door, letting Calum and Iv walk in first. Luke placed Bella on the ground, letting her run to a half-awake Ashton. The tired boy had his arms crossed over his chest one golden eye was open, looking at his daughters running into the room. 

"I didn't accidentally set them on fire or anything, you're welcome," Calum said as he finally place Ivona on the ground. She was getting cranky, and all he wanted was to put her down for a nap. 

"Well, I mean, that's kind of your job as a parent," Ash pointed out. He reached out his arms, helping Ivona crawl on top of him. She laid her legs between his own, her head resting on his chest. She giggled as his stomach grumbled. 

Luke looked around, not finding his husband anywhere. "Where did Mike sneak off to?"

"Who even knows anymore?" Calum asked in a huff as he fell to the couch. He pulled Ivona off of her other father, pulling her in the air with a squeal. 

Bella ran over to Luke, pulling on his tee shirt. Her smalls hands barely reached his hip as she pulled harder on the fabric. Luke looked down at her big, puppy dog green eyes. "I want to play hopscotch."

"I'm sure Michael would want to play, why don't we go find him?"

"No, he doesn't," she stated, crossing her arms over her chest. 

Luke laughed at her demanding ways. "Okay, fine, go get the duct tape."

Needless to say, Michael missed out on a really fun game of hopscotch. Luke only tripped over Bella twice, a new lowest record.

(a/n) what am i doing w my life