(Thursday, September 12th, 2019)

Michael placed his arm around the back of Luke's chair, his fingers stretching to play with the cuff of his husband's tee shirt. "So, girls," he turned to Ivona and Bella, "How's school?"

Calum, Ashton, and Ivona were across the booth from Michael, Luke, and Bella. Bella swore she hasn't seen her Uncle Michael in years and she just had to sit next to him. It's not that Mike minded or anything, he quite loved the girls.

"It's amazing!" Bella said, "We do arts and crafts every single day. It was just like tour!"

Michael nodded, he placed his other arm around the back of her chair, pulling at her strands of hair. "That's sounds like so much fun. It's a bummer you can't come on tour with us this round."

Luke coughed, "I, uh, I need to pee." He stood up, his chair squeaking against the stone chair. With a blush to his cheeks, he left once again.

The blonde left for the second time since they got to the restaurant for a family dinner. A Hood-Irwin-Clifford-Hemmings family dinner.

"When do we leave for tour?" Cal asked. He reached over his daughter, cutting Ivona's chicken fingers into smaller bites for her. He couldn't stand his daughter eating like a cave-man. Or cave-women. Or cave-human. Fuck gender.

"So far, it looks like we leave in December. I'm trying to plan around good ol' pregger right now," Michael said, his thumb pointing to the direction Luke left in.

"How many weeks in is he now?" Ashton asked. He dabbed at his mouth with a napkin, his appetite seemed to disappear.
Mike furrowed his eyebrows. "I wanna say seven, but it might be eight."

Luke walked back, pulling down his white teeshirt. He felt like everyone was staring at him, like all eyes were on his bloated body. He sat back down, starting to sip at the soup in front of him.

"Babe, how many weeks are you?"

"Ten," he responded. His blue eyes looked up at the five pairs of eyes looking back at him. "Why?"

"Wow, Mikey, you're quite the idiot."

"I was really close!" He defended. His arm slid out from Bella's chair as he went back to trying to finish his heavy dinner. He was probably going to hate himself later on for eating such a high-calorie meal, but it tasted so good. Why was something so bad taste so good?

"You're gonna start feeling them kick soon, aw," Ashton said, a smile upon his lips. He turned to his boyfriend, "Do you remember when they kicked for the first time?"

Cal nodded. He remembers a lot of Ashton's pregnancy, he was so fascinated that he created the humans growing every day in Ash's womb. So, of course he remembers the first time they kicked.

It was at night more than four years ago, Ashton was in one of his reckless sleeps again. He was spinning around and stealing the blankets. He finally found a comfortable spot, his growing belling pressed tight to Cal's side.

Recently-graduated Calum rested his hand on the bloated belly, just trying to find a comfortable spot for his own deep slumber.

One of them kicked right near his wrist. He was startled to say the least, there was an alien inside of his boyfriend's body and it was violent.

Bella leant against Michael, "Why aren't you carrying babies?"

Mike looked up at Calum, raising an eyebrow. "Um, it just happened," Mike answered. He wasn't in the mood to explain dominant and submissive positions to a four-year-old.

"Does Lukey like carrying my cousins?" Bell asked again. She rested her elbows on the table, looking straight at Michael.

Ashton laughed, quickly covering it up by sipping at his cold water.

"Luke, this is a you question."

Luke leant over Michael, putting his full attention on the small child once more. "What was the question?"

"She wants to know if you like carrying the babies."

Luke nodded. "You're a very observant girl, do you know that?"

"I know a lot!" She said.

The blonde stood up again, biting his lip. "I'm sorry, I really need to pee again. They are right on my bladder."

"I'm so glad we can these conversations at the dinner table," Calum said, sarcasm radiating his tone.

Luke flipped him off.

"Remember when we were going to try to keep the girls away from swearing and obscene gestures?" Ash asked. He placed his hand on Calum's thigh, picking at the material of his skinny jeans.

"I do, but then we took them on tour." Calum placed his hand over Ashton's, squeezing it gently. He knew Ash was still upset over their loss baby, he knew every time he saw Luke with his stretched skin, he felt a pang of hurt and jealousy.

It's been hard for Calum and Ashton, but they're pushing through.

"I heard from a certain lanky noodle that you two are thinking about moving," Michael said.

"We love that house and all, but it's time."

"I got proposed to on that porch, though." Mike laughed at the memory.

Luke came back, resting his head on his husband. "Can we go home?" He whispered.

Michael turned his head to face Luke. "Are you okay?" He whispered back.

"I'm tired and pregnant. No."

The duo ended the conversation and night, leaving the restaurant to lay in bed for the following two days.

Wherever Luke was, Michael was sure to follow.

(a/n) sorry for the late update.

here's an update on my life, if you'd like. 

i was at APMA on wednesday and it was AMAZING. i can't believe jack barakat is even a real human. like, i've seen him before, i've had a conversation with him before, but i'm constantly surprised at the fact that he's actually a real life human being. he's so lanky with these tight jeans and cute booty. god bless. 

the following day was warped. i work as a photographer for a magazine, so i was shooting the day for them. i'm extremely sunburnt, but it was so worth it. i can't even summarize all the amazing things that happened yesterday. everyone is beautiful. 

you can check out my photos on my personal twitter  @/sophiesandmusic and they will be on my blog sophiesandmusic.tumblr.com and instagram @/sophiesandmusic at one point today. 

sorry for the filler chapter and late update.