(Monday, August 26th, 2019)

Luke had a strawberry-smelling pillow behind his head, a freshly-bathed four-year-old laying upon his chest.
Ashton also had a strawberry-smelling pillow behind his head, as well as a freshly-bathed four-year-old laying upon his chest.

Their four pairs of eyes were fixated on the television screen in front of them, Finding Nemo playing.

"These graphics are terrible," Ivona said, looking up at Luke.

"When I was your age, I didn't even know the word 'graphics'," he responded. There was a wet patch on his chest where Iv's hair dripped water onto him.

Ashton had his hands connected with each other as they laid on top of Bella's stomach. She was asleep, her breath falling slowly.

Calum and Michael were up in northern California for the night for an All Time Low concert. Apparently, they just had to go support their buddies in the band.

Ashton and Luke didn't really mind, though. They loved movie nights with the girls. It was their last Monday before they went off to Kindergarten, and Ash was pretending that they weren't growing up that fast.

He wanted to let them stay home for another year, let them start Kindergarten at five. But, Cal said otherwise.

Six minutes past ten o'clock, the girls were in bed. Ashton and Luke were, too. Luke laid in Calum's spot, not willing to leave the warm bed to the couch just yet.

He rolled over, looking at Ashton.

His tan features were lit up by the bright screen of his phone. His golden eyes looked over when he felt the blonde staring at him. "What?" He asked between a giggle.

"I haven't seen you in a week, I miss you."

"You're so clingy." His giggle echoed the room before he quieted down once more, remembering the girls were asleep across the hall. Their room was once Michael's and Luke's room, and that thought made Luke smile. And a little creeped out.

"I went to the doctor last week and got some really good news. But, I'm not telling you because you're mean." Luke sat up, ready to go downstairs.

Ashton pulled at his shirt, dragging his light body back to bed. "Nope, you've gotta tell me now. It's best friend rules. Sorry, no take back."

Luke laughed as he rolled upon his back once more. He smiled, turning his head to look straight at Ashton. "I'm having more than one."

Ash screeched, sitting up in bed and bouncing the entire mattress. "Fuck yes! Lukey, yes!" He covered his mouth, small squeaks still leaving his throat. "We're twinning!"
"Twinning with twins," Luke repeated, "I like that."

Ash glowed with happiness. "This is gonna be so much fun, does Michael know?"

"Of course! He was there with me." Luke sat up with him. He felt like it was those sleepovers he'd have with Ashton way back in freshman year. It was like all those times Ashton got locked out from his dorm and simply made his way across the hall to Luke.

"Hey, man, I hid my pregnancy form everyone for, like, two months."

"I'm still only six weeks in. It's too early for anything."

Ash brought his knees to his chest. "I didn't even take a pregnancy test until eight week in, oops."

"I still don't get how you hid all of that."

Ashton laid in bed, kicking his knees up and crossing them. "Simple, no one was awake when I woke up for my runs. That was the morning sickness. I stayed off my feet as much as I could. I ate and drank next to nothing. I don't know, I just made it work."

"The slightest wince in pain and Michael puts me on bed rest. It's ridiculous."

"You're his king," Ashton responded, cuddling back to Luke's side. "You can sleep here, I doubt the lover boys will mind."

Luke leaned over, turning off the bedside light. "I wasn't planning on moving." He was about to crawl back into bed when he noticed the items on the wooden tables. "Never do you leave your sex toys, lubes, and condoms out here like this."

Ash blushed, "Hey, sometimes we're in a rush."

"Don't the girls see them?"

"They don't notice."

Luke snickered. "So kinky."