Brynne Tvarika Laksh- (1)

(The girls apartment)

"Im so DONEEE!" Aru yelled into the room.

Mini sighed. "Aru you've been saying this every day after college started and it's been 2 months.."

"So! The point still stands!" Said girl exclaimed. "I finally finished school to deal with more? That's messed up!"

Mini sighed again. "Brynne?"

"Whatever Aru said," replied a voice from the kitchen, presumably Brynne's.

(Boys apartment)

Rudy paced around. He was thinking what to do about this girl in his head.

"How long do i have to sit here?" Aiden asked from his place on the sofa.

"Where else would you go?" He got as a reply.

"Not answering my question I see," he paused. "Brynne's I guess." There was uncertainty in his voice. Brynne didn't live with her uncles anymore. She had an apartment. She had roommates. Girls. And given his looks (he wasn't even trying to think highly of himself. He isn't Rudy.) He shuddered. Nope. Not thinking about that now.

Rudy's voice snapped him out of his thoughts. "Go then," he snapped.

"Don't be so nice," Aiden replied. "You'll spoil me."

"That's not what I meant," Rudy said, running his hand through his hair for what seemed like the 100th time. "Brynne's Mini's roommate. Talk about me in a good manner and see how she'll react."

"Ha!" Aiden replied. "I would if there was anything good to talk about you."

Nevertheless he still went outside. 'I guess I'll mention him anyway'

(Girl's apartment)

There was a knock on the door.

"I'll answer it" Aru called. She opened the door, busy with her phone.

"Shah-Kapoor-and so much more(I'm sorry min-)-Rao Residence. I'm Aru Shah, what can I do for you?"

"Uh I'm here for a friend." He replied.

"I see. Who is this friend?" She said without looking up. Oh gods. Did he have to say her full name?

"Brynne Tvarika Laksh-" He started.

"Got it." She said she interrupted.

"Brynnnne!" She yelled into the kitchen.

"Please come inside."

A/N: Whoooo first chapter. I was going to have a romantic encounter of our favorite ship but i ended up starting with a little snake of death which eventually led to the Aruden part of this fanfic. I promise to add more ships in the next chapter (Maybe lol)

What do you think?

~Loife