Do I regret this? No. But seriously though, do i? (3)

Aru's pov.

Aru was regretting all life decisions. She was currently resting her cheek on her fist, the one she was ready to punch Aiden with. He was taking so freaking long, on an icecream flavor ! In all other situations she would understand. Of course picking icecream is an art. But this guy was literally testing out all flavors and seeing to it that he would rate them fairly.

'And this,' she thought to herself miserably. 'Is why I turn down all men, break millions of hearts (okay maybe she was exagerating here) and never go on dates. Because they can be handsome like this guy, but also be tedious like this guy!'

Ting!

potatoes🥔🔪💅🔫

3:16 pm

Death _calls_my _name

how's it going lol

Thunder_lightning-paradox

I absolutely hate u

chef-hangry

lmao love u 2

Thunder_lightning-paradox

if u guys loved me and wanted my brain back in one piece u would've warned me

"I think I decided"

Aru's head shot up. No....way...could it be?

He decided on a icecream flavor?

Who died?

"I decided...I'm not hungry anymore" He said. Aru groaned. Of course, this was a good thing. At least she knew the world wasn't ending.

"High five, girl, me neither" Aru cried out with fake cheeriness, as she jumped of the stool she was sitting on. "Let's just go home so I can protect my brain from frying any further." Aru wasn't facing him, but she felt him rolling his eyes at her. But when she turned back, she saw him grinning.

"What?" She asked, grinning now as well.

"Nothing" he replied. "You just remind me of a girl from Atlanta"

"Atlanta?" she asked, confused. "No way. You come from there too?" He did seem familiar. 'I think...No way..' she thought with a jolt.

Ting!

Ting!

And from Aiden's phone came two as well.

potatoes🥔🔪💅🔫

Death_calls_my_name

please come

chef_hangry

aru get your butt over here

And they ran.

A/N: Annnndd a cliffhanger! This is where the book takes a pretty dark turn, because it's Aru Shah's life. See ya next chapter. (I'm sorry it's pretty short)

~Loife