The bane of Atlanta icecream shops (2)

"Take a seat," Said Aru Shah. She pushed a chair toward him.

She put down her phone and finally looked up, scanning him properly. In this time he scanned her as well. She had dark, brown hair slung into a messy braid over her shoulder. She wore an oversized sweater and black leggings. Her eyes were brown and she had long eyelas- wait stop.

Why did she look so familiar?

"BRYNNE!" She called again. "YOU HAVE A VISITOR"

"UGH WHAT?" Brynne said holding a tray of cookies. "Oh hey Aiden. Sup?"

"Hey," he replied siting on the chair. "Long time, no see?"

"No offense," Brynne said, putting the tray on the table. "But why the heck are you here?"

"Gosh everyone's so nice to me today. I love this," Then, catching Brynne's look he added "Rudy kicked me out."

"Rudy's your roommate?," Aru asked.

"Unfortunately," he replied.

"Let me properly introduce you two. This is Aru, and she's one of my best friends. She's pretty fluent in sarcasm. Sometimes she even forgets to English," earning a look from Aru. "And this is Aiden Acharya another one of my best friends. He's a huge Ammamma." Earning a glare from Aiden.

"Well friends like that are good for you Brynne," she retorted. "It's adult supervision." Brynne elbowed her in the stomach.

"Nice to meet you," She said to Aiden, sticking out her hand while the other clutched her stomach.

Mini walked in.

"Oh hey Aiden. Why are you here?" She asks, taking a cookie.

"People are too nice. Love life. Rud-"

"Rudy kicked him out," Aru finished, taking a bite into a cookie. "Delicious." She said to Brynne, who had a look of pride.

"R-rudy? I see. Um, why did he kick you out," She said, biting into the cookie, and then adding to 

Brynne "Good job. Same as last time but better" leaving Brynne screaming 'YESSSSS'

Before Aiden could respond to her, he heard someone's phone ring.

"Sorry guys. Gotta take this." Aru said, answering the call.

"Whats up, snake?" she said. Brynne whispered to Aiden- 'thats rudy' Aiden snickered.

"Hmm? Yes he's here. You sent him here? From what I heard, you kicked him out. That's what he said anyways." She said with a hint of amusement. "Shut up, before I pull out your scales and sell them on the black market. Bye." And hung up.

"Do y'all wanna go for icecream?," she asked promptly, acting like nothing happened.

"Depends. Is Aiden going?" Brynne asked.

"Sure"

"Then no."

"Yeah I'm not going either..." Mini said. Wise choice.

"Okayyyyyy" she said drawing out the syllable. "Do you want to come?" She asked Aiden.

Normally he would politely turn down people for their own benefit. After all, back in Atlanta, He was called "The bane of the Atlanta icecream shops" for a reason. ( He's indecisive)

But here he focused too much on eating, didn't even think about what she was asking and nonchalantly said "Sure" and then, realizing what she asked and what he replied, choked on the cookie.

Aru, in turn, also panicked and then patted his back. She was usually the one choking not helping the one who's choking!

Brynne facepalmed. Mini shook her head, before giving Aru a sympathetic look.

A/N what did ya'll think? Next chapter's going to be taken from Aru's point of view.

~ Loife