SHUT UP PEOPLE! IT'S NOT THAT HARD! (13)

Aru POV

Aru pulled the covers over my head. It was so freaking loud for no reason!

Okay so mayyyybe other people were going to college when she was not. BUT NO EXCUSE. LIKE SHUT UP PEOPLE! ITS NOT THAT HARD!

They emailed the headmaster, P. Saraswati, about what happened. She seemed to understand, anyway. The others had to still go, except Brynne and Mini because of the rundown stuff.

Aru was still so mad at the police. How could they just drop this?!  She already called Boo, but he just said there was no leads. He apparently objected, but majority voted drop.

But the fact was it was their decision. The objection of a random, 18 year old college student like her wouldn't matter. 

Aru looked at the calendar she set up near her bed. She crossed off 30th of November and got up. Suddenly her phone rang. 'Fashionista Passionista aka Ms. Super Extra'

Otherwise known as Nikki.

"Heyy Nikki. Sup?" Aru said, deciding against getting ready and falling back into her bed. She snuggled under the covers since it was cold.

"ARU! Your head got hit? Tell me everything right now"

I explained as best as I could to Nikki. 

"Are you okay?" asked Nikki softly. "You can't do anything like that again. You could've died!"

"I know." I said calmly. "But I didn't. Also It's gonna take lots more to kill moi"

"You promised me! Don't forget it! It may have been 3 years ago, but you still promised!"

"I know. I haven't forgotten" She would never forget.

We talked a little more before she hung up and texted the other sisters.

potatoes🥔🔪💅🔫

10:34

Thunder_lightning-paradox
u guys free rn

chef-hangry
yup. let's go out to grab a bite?

Death_calls_my_name
Sure. Let's meet at sam a.m in ten??

Thunder_lightning-paradox
are u kidding? u've seen my bed hair. i need at least 20

chef-hangry
my bed hair's worse. i need at least 30

Death_calls_my_name
Fine. Let's meet in an hour. Sound good?

Thunder_lightning-paradox
love u min 🤍🤍🤍🤍

chef-hangry
yea we love you min 🤍🤍🤍🤍

Death_calls_my_name
Guys. Shut up and get ready.

💬chef-hangry is typing...

Aru didn't even feel her smile until it was tugging at her cheeks. She sighed and put down her phone. She really loved her friends. Love. She put her head down on the pillow when-

Minnie mouse💜💜💜💜