'i on't bake te bo cote? (8)

And Aiden drove her.

"THIS IS A SISTER DATE!" Screeched Brynne. "No boys allowed. Shoo!"

Aiden sat in the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They sat, and chatted while they waited for the icecream. Aru got cookie dough and a whole mess of toppings. Brynne got Rocky road with sprinkles. Mini got nothing, because she said and Aru quotes ' At least I want good sleep tonight'

Anyway, then Brynne brought up the depressing subject.

"Who do you think did it?"

Aru's head shot up. Mini stopped mid laugh.

"Here's your ice cream" The waiter gave. "It'll be $5 each, but since there's a pretty lady here, total would be $7" he winked at Aru.

"Uhh okay?" Aru responded lamely.

"How cute!" he winked again.

"Do you like, have a problem with your right eye?" Aru asked. Brynne and Mini snickered.

She wasn't dumb. But ever since her last relationship she did NOT like flirting.

"No, but I think I have a problem with my heart. It's only beating for you" He said flirtatiously.

"That won't be beating anymore real soon if you keep this up" Aru said dangerously quiet.

He laughed. "I like you. As a friend though. You're actually the only pretty girl who hasn't flirted back." He said.

"Let's start over. I'm Drew Reddy" Drew said. "Let's be friends"

'Reddy?' That last name trickled at the back of her head. She shuddered. She did NOT want to bring up middle school bullying. She got really embarrassed this one time because a handsome boy and his friends saved her. She got so embarrassed that she sassed them so hard after they drove Arielle, Poppy and their friends away. She shivered. Nope. Never again.

This guy-Drew's face looked pretty similar and-

'This isn't right sis. If you do it again to this poor girl, I'm telling ma'

'OH SHIT' Aru thought.

"You're...Arielle's brother?" Aru asked.

"Yep. And I remember you. You're the girl me, Aiden and Navdeep saved that one time right?"

"Aiden? Hold on what?" She asked.

"Yep. Aiden Acharya, his face is pretty hard to forg-"

"Drew?" asked a new voice. Aru looked up to find Aiden walked in.

What is going on? Aru mouthed to her sisters. 'No idea' they mouthed back.

"Sup man!" And they did this weird broshake thing.

"You flirting with my friends?" Aiden asked, his voice steely.

"Nope, just one in particular. Named..?" Drew slid his gaze over to Aru, and she opened her mouth to speak but Aiden beat her to it.

"Aru Shah"

"Dude!" Aru exclaimed. "I was going to go all 'the name's Shah...Aru Shah'"

But Aiden wasn't listening.

"I see" Drew said nodding. He reached over and whispered something in Aiden's ear. Aiden looked confused.

"What did you say? 'I on't bake te bo cote?' Aiden asked confused.

"Anyway" Drew changed the subject. "Your ice creams are melting. C'mon Aiden, Let's catch up" Nodding his head over to another table.

As they left, Brynne said "Well that was weird."

"Do you guys wanna investigate who did it?" Aru blurted. The 2 sisters looked at her with shock.

"Yeah. Let's do it" Brynne said, resuming with the ice cream.

"BUT GUYS WE COULD-" Mini started.

"I know it's really dangerous, and we would probably die" Aru said. "I know but I really want to."

She looked over at Mini and said "I'm not going to force you to do anything Min. It's your call" She said gently.

She didn't waste a second before saying "I will. I want to protect you guys"

At that moment, the boys returned.

Aru slid her gaze to Aiden and back to her sisters, asking if she should ask him as well. Brynne nodded and Mini tilted her head.

She stood up and said "Aiden I have something to ask" she nodded toward the door.

"Sure"

Drew made kissing sounds and Aru turned and glared.

"I don't know how yet, but if you make those revolting sounds again, I will electrocute you"

Drew gulped.

Guys I claim Drew. Fight me.

Also this was all I had drafted up before I got a confirmation I could use this account.

The rest of the updates will come out every Wednesday, Monday and Friday. (Tomorrow there won't be updates cuz i just dumped all this on y'all)

But anyway what do you think about him?

~Loife