An epilogue of an epilogue (bonus)

A year later

"...but you still walked into the pole, didn't you?" Rudy smirked. Aiden sighed at how long the argument had been going. Drew and Brynne had been howling with laughter and Aru, as she was there at the time the topic had happened, was grinning.

They had all gathered at Aru's place to celebrate Hira, Aru and Mini's graduation from college.

"I didn't! I tripped, I swear!" Mini refuted, clearly not wanting to admit she walked into the telephone pole.

Aru nudged her. "You technically still walked into the pole"

"You're literally choosing him over your sister? Rude" Mini huffed. "And I don't think you get a say in this conversation, let's not forget your first words to Ai-"

"Don't" Aru warned. "I'll tell everyone about your little smile monologue about how his mouth went up and-"

"Fine!" Mini stopped her quickly enough. "Truce?"

"Truce" they bumped elbows.

"Weren't Rudy and Mini arguing though? Why did you guys just call a truce?" Hira asked, confused.

"The fight would be over if Mini could just admit she walked into the pole!" Rudy crossed his arms.

"Fine! I admit, I walked into the pole"

"Finally!" Aiden cried out. "I've been sitting here for half an hour watching this"

"No one forced you" Brynne and Mini said together.

"Hey, Drew?" Rudy suddenly asked. "Wanna tell them about this girl?"

"What girl?" Aru's head snapped toward him. "Are you finally flirting correctly?"

"Hey! My flirting's amazing"

"No" Aru laughed. "Nice joke. Shall we all recall you trying, and failing, to flirt with me? Your only technique was winking, remember?"

Drew scowled. And then Aru could practically see the lightbulb go off in his head. "If you bring it up again, RuRu, I'll bring up what you told us when we saved you" he sang.

Aru cringed internally at the nickname, but regained quickly. She couldn't let him win. "Not a bad threat, Screw" She used his nickname. "But then I'll tell this girl you're talking about the story where your underwear fell out of-"

"If I tell you about this girl, could you not please?" Drew panicked.

Aru smiled. She got her way again. "Yep"

"Okay. Well, it's a girl called Prithiksha. She was in college with us actually"

"And I didn't know her??" Aru asked, offended. "I thought we tell each other about everything"

"Sorry" Drew admitted. "I wasn't sure about my feelings at first"

They talked about many things, that day. From Drew's new girl to what would happen if Aru and Mini never had met Rudy.

At the end of the day, though, what's happened happened. And everything was finally okay. Well, maybe not everything. But at least no one's apartment's RUNDOWN, right?

Yeah so. I have no answers.

But that's not all. There's another chapter.

-Loife xx