Blood (4)

Aru pov

What Aru saw brought a shaky hand to her mouth to muffle her scream and tears to her eyes. Her knees gave out and the next thing she knew she was on the floor.

There was blood everywhere. The place was destroyed. Books were torn, tables were broken and..

"RUNDOWN" was written in messy handwriting, with red paint across the wall.

'No, not paint' Aru realised. 'Blood'

"Let's get out of here." Aiden had said. "Grab everything and leave"

And so they did. Aru took out her phone shakily, and her finger hovered over the 9 in emergency dial. She felt two warm hands gently hold hers and steady them.

"It's okay. You've got this," Aiden whispered into her ear. "Steady now." In all other circumstances, Aru's face would've tomatoed. But she was way too shooketh to comprehend.

His hands guided hers and dialed 911. "911, what's your emergency?"

"I-I- our place" Aru started past the bile in her throat. 'Im going to be sick' she thought disgustedly. She dug her nails into her palm, ignoring the pain. 'In, and out.' She breathed. 'In and...'

"Ma'am? Hello? Im going to need you to stay with me, okay?

"Our apartment has been rundown" She finished.

And that's that. Sorry, it's pretty short. Longer chapters coming up ;)

What could i have done better?

~Loife