Prologue

"What  is  this  bava? Why did  you  do  this. Why  did  you  marry  me?. Why  are  you  making  our  lives  more  complicated.  I  know  you  hate  me.  I  never  wanted our paths to cross. I  maintained my distance  from  you and  never  invaded your privacy.  When we are good in our own comfort zone, then what made  you  punish me  like  this. 

Do you think marriage  is  a kid's play.  It's a  holy  bond that  brings  two individuals  into a scared  relation for a life. When you  think  of  me  as  a sinner,  why do you wish to have a sinner in your life.  Please  don't  do this  to  us. Let's live our lives. Remove this (thali). I can't  spoil  your  life.  I lost  everyone  who  is close to me. I can be a bane in your life. Please,  I beg you.  Let me go. "

Though Vrinda  begged  Arjun to leave her, Arjun, being the  stubborn  head, was least bothered with her rolling tears . He is an arrogant  man, and his anger  reached its peak, seeing Vrinda  in tears. The thought  of  leaving  Vrinda  alone in this cruel world even after knowing that she is in danger made him unstable and restless. 

He dragged  Vrinda  by  her  wrist to a corner and spoke  through his clenched teeth.
"Leaving  you alone.., not so soon darling, and that will never happen in this life. I didn't marry  to leave you . You are  bound to be my wife, and we are destined forever . Keep this in your peanut brain, and don't try to  act smart. Quit your plans of escape from me because  I  am your  shadow. " Saying this, he walked away  from  the  temple, leaving  Vrinda to process what just  happened.

Thank you. 
Bye. Take  care. 
Stay safe  and  healthy. 

Do comment  and  vote  for  my story  if it's worthy.