Chapter- 12.

When  Arjun  was  going  through  his dad's  business  documents,  he happened  to  see his mavayya 's personal  diary.  He hesitated  first to look into it . He knew  that  peeping into others  personal  stuff  is  an offense. But  his curiosity  couldn't  make  him  sit calm. So, he made up his mind and started  reading  it. What  was  written  in  the  dairy made him thunderstruck. Until  today, he believed   that the luxurious  life  which they were leading  belonged  to  his father, but he was wrong. Everything that  they are enjoying  presently  belongs  to  Vrinda.  Whereas Vrinda  was restricting   herself  in claiming  anything. Maybe  she was not aware of  these things, or  she herself felt that there was no need  for her to know,but  either  way  she was deprived of the privilege of  enjoying  anything  that actually  belonged to her.

 Above all, what surprised him more was the trust his mavayya  had on him. He was a kid then . What is the potential quality  he(mavayya) found  in  him that made him(Arjun)the co-owner  of his company. He wished for Arjun  and  Vrinda  to  get  married.  All this made Arjun  speechless for some time.  He wanted his mind to calm first, which was  running a race like a horse. He was not in a position  to  process the newfound information. So he stayed  calm.  

After some  time, Vrinda  came to his room with a glass of juice.  He thanked his luck for the juice as he was in desperate  need of water or juice. He gulped the juice in a go, and while giving empty glass back to her, he thought  of  transferring  everything  that belonged   to Vrinda.  He felt  it's unethical  to  enjoy  something  which  doesn't  belong  to  them. So he asked her for the identity  proofs  and  10th class  certificate  as a birth certificate . But Vrinda  as usual, could not keep quiet  which pissed him off. For better clarification  on  this topic,  he wanted to have a word with his grandma.  So he made his way to the kitchen  hoping his Grandma  would be there. But to his surprise  , he saw Vrinda  cooking. The aroma of the dishes made him drool  a little.  He missed the authentic  South Indian  cuisine all these years. He was literally  starving  for it. He gulped his watering mouth  and asked Vrinda  about his grandma.  When she said she didn't know, he went to the living  room  to watch TV. 

After some  time  he saw his Grandma  having a worried  face.  So, he asked her what had happened.  

Arjun: " Grandma  are you alright.  You are not looking  good."

Grandma: " I am ok ra. There is nothing  wrong  with  my health. "

Arjun: " Then what happened  to  you  all of a sudden . You look worried  about  something. " What's bothering  you?.

Grandma: " I spoke to Govind  just now."

This sentence  made Arjun  blank. He was wondering  whether  his Grandma  knew about  Vrinda's  kidnap.  He doesn't want  to  make his Grandma  panic. So he hid  this truth from her. So, after a bit of hesitation  he asked her. 

Arjun: "Grandma, do you  know  anything  about  Vrinda. " To which  she nodded  her head.

This is what troubles  him. He doesn't  want  his Grandma  getting  tense  and worried, considering  her age. What is known  is known  and he can't stop it now. He thought  of coming  clean with her. So he told everything  that happened  and  the reason  for  his sudden  visit.  The next thing  that Grandma  asked him to do made him more shocked. 

Grandma:" Arjun,  can you promise something without asking any questions ?."

Arjun: " Grandma  if you are worried  about  Vrinda, then there is no need for that. I 'm there to take care of her. I' ll not let any danger  get to her. "