Chapter-33

Author's Pov:

Vrinda cried, hugging Lakshya until she had no tears left in her eyes. Lakshya was worried about Vrinda's health, and Vrinda's strange behavior was making her panic. But she composed herself first because Vrinda is not in a condition to tell her anything. Vrinda needs a channel to vent out her grief and Lakshya is her best friend . She felt that she would support her in her thick and thin. Lakshya didn't stop Vrinda when she was crying. She waited patiently . She knew something was definitely bothering her friend, and that was the reason for her sudden decisions.

After Vrinda stopped crying, Lakshya took her to her room and asked.

Lakshya:

" Vrinda, please tell me what is bothering you. If you feel me as your best friend, then tell me what actually happened. You are pregnant but you have decided to get divorced from Annayya. What is wrong with you? ".

Vrinda thought for some time and decided to tell Lakshya what was bothering her. She can't hide her pregnancy anymore from Lakshya and she actually needs someone to hear her pain. So, she revealed the truth to Lakshya.

Vrinda:

" Lakshya, I was threatened by someone to divorce your brother. First I didn't take it seriously but he threatened me with your lives. Seeing that there is no way to escape, I surrendered to his words, "

Lakshya:

" Vrinda, when did you become so stupid. How can you take the words of some random person seriously. You could have told Annayya about the call. We could sort it out in no time. Why did you take such a foolish decision. "

Vrinda:

" I didn't mean to hide anything from bava. I thought of talking to him about the call that evening itself. But, bava met with an accident. The next day, you were locked up in that dark room .when the series of incidents happened one after the other, I couldn't stay calm. When I confirmed it with the caller, he confessed that he was behind bava's accident. He warned me that he would not hesitate to kill you people if I didn't agree to his demands. He threatened me not to seek anyone's help. Seeing that I am left with no options, I took this decision.

I was made helpless. I never wished for a divorce. After living a life as an orphan for many years, I finally had a family. But God doesn't want me to live a happy life. He is snatching my happiness with my own hands. I don't know what sin I committed in my life to deserve this pain and separation. "

By the time Vrinda said everything, Lakshya had tears in her eyes. She understood what Vrinda had gone through all these days. She had so much sorrow in her heart and couldn't share it with anyone. She was made to take an extreme step in her life. She wanted to help her friend but she didn't know how to help her. After a long silence she asked Vrinda.

Lakshya:

" You didn't tell Annayya that you are pregnant , right?".

Vrinda shook her head in denial.

Lakshya:

" Why are you doing this, Vrinda? Why are you hiding it from him. He has every right to know. He is the father of your child. You love him so much. Can you live without him. Let's tell him Vrinda. We can find a way out. Think ones again. "

Vrinda:

" Lakshya, please don't tell him anything. I beg you. If he knows that I am pregnant with his child, he will not agree to divorce. If I persistent him , he may agree but will not let the child live alone with me. He will definitely claim his rights on the kid, and I'll be left alone like an orphan.

I can't live without my kid. It is the resemblance of our love, and I want to cherish it all my life. Please Lakshya. I beg you. Promise me that you will keep this a secret from your brother.

Do me this small favor. "

Seeing Vrinda so broken, Lakshya pitied her and promised her that she would keep her pregnancy a secret from her brother.

Days rolled by, and Vrinda's pregnancy symptoms are taking a troll on her health. She is feeling tired and nauseous whenever she is having something. She is vomiting whatever she eats. She is losing her control over her emotions. She is getting sensitive day by day, and this is making Arjun worried about her health.

So, he thought of taking her to the doctor.

But Lakshya stopped him, saying that she was stressed with some issues and was not having a proper rest. This is causing her some indigestion problems.

Arjun knew the issue which is making Vrinda so stressed out. He was not able to see his wife suffering like this. So he thought of putting an end to her worries

and grant her freedom, which she wished for him.

Thank you.

Bye. Take care.

Stay safe and healthy.

Do comment and vote for my story if you feel it worthy.