Chapter-31.

Author's  Pov:

     Arjun reached  Govind's house. He had a small  chit chat with  Radha and Keerthi.  Govind went shopping for some groceries.  When he saw Arjun,  he was surprised by his  sudden  visit.  After some time, Arjun  excused himself  from the family and made his way to the study. Seeing him walk out, Govind  walked to the study room. 

Govind  knew that  something  was wrong with  Arjun.  Seeing his worried face, he knew that something  was bothering  him. He wanted to help Arjun  so, he asked him without  any  further  delay 

Govind:

   " Arjun,  what happened  to  you? You look so worried.  Is anything  bothering  you?".

Arjun:

   " Yes, uncle.  Something  is really  disturbing  me. I was feeling  helpless. "

Govind:

  " But, everything  seems fine with the business.  We are about to complete  the  project, and the client  is very happy  with our efficiency.  Then what is the problem? "

Arjun:

  " it's not related  to my professional  life  uncle."

Govind:

  " If it is not related to your profession  then what are you worried  about?.  You are married  and become a family  man. You should  be happy and enjoy your life  with your family.  There is nothing  to worry about. Vrinda  is a gem, and she will always  support  you  when you feel pressured  in your career. "

Arjun:

  " Vrinda  is my problem uncle".

Govind:

  " What?. What happened  Arjun.."

Arjun:

  " Uncle Vrinda  is demanding  a  divorce  from  me. She wants  to break our marriage.  I tried  convincing  her but was stubborn  with her  decisions. I was completely tired and  exhausted. "

Govind:

  " Hey Arjun.  Don't get stressed. I will speak to her. You don't  worry. "

Arjun:

  " No, uncle. She was not willing  to  listen  to  anyone.  I tried convincing  her by bringing  about the promise  she made to Grandma in our conversation, but she was not listening.  She seems to have made up her mind . She is hell-bent to get divorced."

Govind:

  " Don't  you think it's strange?  I know  Vrinda's  mentality.  It's me who brought  her up. I know my upbringing.   She is a very calm and composed  girl. I was surprised to hear your words. "

Arjun:

  " But what I said is true, uncle. Even I felt strange with her behavior.  I thought  someone  must be bothering  her. When I questioned  her regarding  the  same, she accused me of my behavior. 

Uncle, I can't live without  her. I love her more than my life. Please  help me. "

Govind:

  " Arjun,  relax. Don't get anxious. See, I can understand  your  situation.  Even  I feel something  is wrong  with Vrinda.  She will not take any decision  in haste. There must be some strong  reasons  behind  her decision.  There must be someone who is blackmailing  Vrinda.  Someone  who wants to break  your marriage. "

Arjun:

  " I asked her the same thing. But she didn't  reveal  anything to me?."

Govind: