Chapter -21.

Unknown  person Pov( male):

 "I am happy that Arjun  came back to India.  I have been waiting  for  him for a long time.  I know he will  meet  his Grandma. Let him enjoy  this time  until  he  loses everything  and everyone. I know he believes  me. With his trust, I' ll make  him my pawn in my game of revenge.  I'll make believe  that  I am guiding him and get my daughter  married  to him. I waited for  a perfect  opportunity  for  many years  and  now the wait has been paid off. I should  get my reins on Arjun,  so that all his properties  become mine. It's not that I  lack something now, but I want that family on the roads. With  his trust in me, I'll ruin him completely.  No one is exceptional in  my revenge. My first target  is that  Madhav's daughter.  I need to eliminate  Vrinda.  I am aware of Arjun 's  concerns  for that orphan.  If she is out of my picture,  then  getting  rid of Lakshya  and  the old woman  will be an easy task. Vrinda,  this girl reminds  me of my foe, Madhav.  Madhav,  Surya  and I  worked hard for ARVI  jewelers.  We struggled  together  and when we started  getting  profits, I was just  treated  as a salaried employee. We three graduated  from  the  same college.  I fell in love with Lakshmi (Vrinda 's mom), but I lost my love to Madhav.  That was a huge blow to me. Later, with the help of Surya,  I joined their business  but I was treated as an employee.  That was another insult  to  me. I felt evy seeing the bond between  Madhav and Surya.  They became  inseparable.  I tried to separate  them  by creating  many differences  between  them.  But nothing  worked  out. They started  to reach  heights  in  their career and also expanded  their  business  but my status was the same. I wanted to become rich and gain power, status  and  luxury just like them.  So, I started  doing adultery in their accounts in their  jewelry business. I manipulated the funds. I invested  the altered amount in my business.  Everything  went  well.  I am able to start my own business, but I was caught  by Madhav. This Madhav  was always an eye sore to me. Surya  became very angry  and he kicked me out of the company. I was insulted among the fellow staff, and I couldn't  able to digest this. I had no money  and my company  was  just a skeleton. I need more funds. So, I managed the other employees  there and counterfeit their business documents.  I exceptionally  transferred  them in my name. I was still not satisfied  with  my vengeance. 

I wanted  to take my revenge on Madhav.  He snatched my love, My career  and  my dream. I can't let him live happily.  So, I thought  of  clearing my obstacle. I targeted an accident on  Madhav. If Madhav was dead, Lakshmi would become alone. I can get close to her  in the name of sympathy  and  later can marry Lakshmi and father her kid .  I have no objection to her child  as I am not a Saint. I am obsessed  with  her. I want her in my life. But, my plan got backfired, and I lost Lakshmi .  His daughter  was the reason  for  my loss.  I'll not leave her alone. I tried  my luck, but she escaped the kidnap.  But now, I'll plan my attack very carefully  so that she can't escape.  

Be prepared  Vrinda.  You can't escape  from me . Enjoy  your  days as much as you want because  they are numbered as your death is awaiting  you. "

But little  did  he know that his monologue conversation  was  heard by the person  who  was  very  close  to  him.

Unknown person  Pov (Female):

"Never in my wildest dream did I think that the person  with whom I am living  is a monster  in a human disguise.  How can you kill someone in the name of revenge?

How can you betray  someone  who trusted you so much? I feel ashamed  of myself  for  living  with this demon for so many years. Arjun  and  Lakshya  trusted him all his life. But, this man is planning  to  destroy  their lives  and  happiness  in the name of revenge. They are like our own  children.  Though I didn't  birth them ,they are no different  from  my own kid. Coming to Vrinda. She is a lovely  girl. She respects  everyone and  helps the person  who is in need.  I like her individuality  and  confidence  to  live alone without  anyone's support.  I tried befriending  her, but she always  felt  a little  uncomfortable  with  me. I thought  she was  a shy person  but  when my husband  planned to  kill her, how could she trust me? She might be thinking  of  me as a wicked  person.  Poor girl , she suffered  so much since childhood.  I'll not sit idle.  I will make Arjun  mindful about his uncle 's hypocritical  behavior.  I will let him know what my husband  plotted against  him."

When she was busy trying  to  make  a call to Arjun,  her  phone was snatched  by her husband. 

Husband: " What are you trying  to  do?. Care to explain?".

Wife: " I am calling Arjun to make him know what kind of hypocrite  you are?."

Husband: " Stop  acting  smart and keep your mouth  shut. Get lost and mind your work. "

Wife: " I can't  stay calm after knowing  your true self. They are like my kids. I will not let you harm them."

Husband (annoyed): " I told you to stay out of this. Don't  test my patience. "

Wife: " Or else what will you do? Will you kill me? "

Husband (smirking): " I 'll not think twice  to eliminate  my obstacles.  Even if it's my own  kid or wife. "

His wife gets startled hearing his confession.  She never dreamt that her husband  who is so loving  and  caring  can be this cruel.  He is more dangerous  than  a venomous snake. She tried  to  convince him

Wife: " How could  you  do  this  to  them? Don't  you  have any sense  of  gratitude  for  their  parents?  They help you with a living.  They gave you a job and a house. Why can't you feel remorse? Don't  you have a conscience.   Doesn't  it haunt you  for your sins. How can you sleep  peacefully?".

Husband (smirking  wickedly)  : " I can do anything  for  my revenge.  I don't  consider  any relations. I will not leave anyone. "

Wife(pleading): " Please  leave them. We have enough  to live. You are a respectful  person  in society.  We will lose our  faces with these wicked  acts. We can get our daughter married to someone  who is worth  our status. What more do you want? Leave this revenge  and vengeance.  Arjun  trusted you so much. Let him live happily. "

Husband: " Enough!. I told you  to  shut your mouth.  Don't  piss me off. I' ll not think  twice  to  kill you right now. Just get lost from here before I do something  to  you. " 

Wife : " Did you hear about a word called karma in your life? No one can escape  it.

I wish  one day you would repent  for what you did to them for so long. "

Saying  this  she walked  away  from  him  as she knew  she could never change her husband's  mind. She decided  to  find  some way to protect  everyone  from  her husband's  warth.

Thank you. 

Bye.. Take care.  

Stay safe and healthy.  

Do comment  and  vote  for  my  story  if  you  feel  it  worthy.