Epilogue

Author's  Pov:

After 5 years:

 Arjun  was felicitated with the young entrepreneur  award. He was successful  in  these 5 years and was happy  both personally  and  professionally.  He started getting  government  projects, which helped him in his goodwill. Govind  uncle always supported  him  in  his decisions  and corrected him if he took any hasty steps. Sruthi completed  her DNB and got married  to  Siddhartha,  the one she loved. He settled in India and was successful  in  his  career.  Any complicated surgery  that he undertook was never a failure.  He obtained a good image  among the public. Sruthi  and  Siddhartha  continued the charity  works  that were once started by her father.  

Lakshya  was  married to a doctor  named Vivek and settled in Australia. 

Ravi and Keerthi  got married  and were blessed with a cute little girl named Hamsini. Ravi adored  his daughter and taunted  Arjun  with daughter- father  memes. 

Vrinda  continued  her sketches  and  was the best jewelry  designer  in  the  town. She was asked to work as a freelance  for some designers  who work for celebrities  and  models, but she declined  the offer politely  stating that she was having a family  and kid as her responsibility.  Arjun  and Vrinda  named their son Pranav. 

One day, Arjun  came  home a bit early  but happened  to  be in a sour mood. Vrinda  was  organizing  the  cushions in the hall and happened  to  see him. She welcomed  him with a warm smile. He forgot  everything  and  embraced her in a hug. She gave him a glass of water and a hot cup of coffee.  Later, they  had dinner with  their Grandma  and retired  to their room.

In the room.

Pranav was busy playing  with  his word art game. After some time, he lost his interest in it and started playing  with his rubik's cube. He organized  all the colors in a sequence  within a few  seconds.  Vrinda  felt proud  seeing  her son . But Arjun  had a grumpy  face.  Vrinda  happened  to  see him and asked

Vrinda:

" What happened  to  you  today? You look so mood off. Any work tension. "

Arjun:

" No. I am good. You just forget about everything  and keep spending time with that son of  yours all the time. "

Vrinda:

" What did I forget  today? It's not your birthday  nor our anniversary.  We have Pranav's birthday  coming  in two months. Then what did I forget? "

Arjun:

 " Leave it. I am tired.  You better off the lights. "

Vrinda:

" But you can at least spend some time with the little  one. Why don't  you play with him?".

Arjun:

" He is a mama's  boy. I regret  having  a son. I could  have had a daughter.  Daughters  are father's little  princess.  "

Pranav:

" Dad, can you play chess with me? Please. "

Arjun:

" Abba. After a long time I can spend  some  time  with  you.  Come on, let's play. "

But to Arjun's shock, Pranav shouted as  checkmate in 3 moves. Pranav  had a winning  smile  on his face and started  taunting his father.

Pranav:

" Amma, dad lost his game in just a few seconds.  See how I won. Yaya.. "

Arjun:

" You little brat.  Leave my wife.  It's already late. Go to your room and sleep. "