Chapter- 24

Author's Pov:

 Arjun  and Vrinda  slept  on  either side of the bed  facing  their backs to each other. Vrinda  was not able to get a wink of sleep as the bed was new to her, and Arjun  was sleeping  beside  her.  She kept moving  and turning.  After some time,  she made her way to the exit of the room. When Arjun heard her anklets  movements, he switched  on the bed lamp and asked her the reason

Arjun: 

" Where were you going in the middle of  the  night?"

Vrinda:

" To get a glass of milk."

Arjun:

" But  you were not ready to consummate  our marriage.  Then why are you bothered  to get  a glass of milk now.  Did you change  your  mind  all of a sudden? "

He had an evil smirk  while he was questioning  her. Knowing  his intentions,  Vrinda  blushed but hid it well with her fake glare 

Vrinda:

 " Aaaha… stop dreaming.  I have a habit of drinking  milk before going to bed. I forgot  to  have it . I am not getting  sleep.  So, I was going to the kitchen to have it.  Why?. Do you want some? "

Arjun:

" No . Thank you. I don't like drinking  milk. You have it yourself. "

Vrinda:

" Fine then."

She went to the kitchen. She boiled some milk in a vessel and had it. She kept the remaining  milk in the refrigerator.  She went back to the room. When she was about to sleep, she observed  that they were having  a single  blanket.  Though  the blanket  is enough for two people, Vrinda  has to move closer to Arjun  to have her share.

Having no other option , she moved close to Arjun and was about to wrap the blanket, but Arjun  caught her wrist  and turned  to her side.

Arjun: " What now?".

Vrinda  was  not prepared  for  his sudden  moment. She thought  he was fast asleep  but got startled  when he questioned her suddenly.  She started stuttering. 

Vrinda:

" Bla.. blank..  blanket. We have only one blanket in the room. I am feeling  cold. Can you share your blanket with  me?."

Arjun:

" You come a little  closer to me. You will not have enough  share of the  blanket  if you sleep on the end of the bed. " 

Vrinda  was  oblivious  to Arjun's intentions.  So, she moved a bit closer to him. But, Arjun  was finding  it really hard to control  himself and thanks  to   the ambiance  and  decorations in the room, which is making his situation  worse. He was married  to his love, and she was sleeping right beside  him. He wanted  to engulf her in a tight  hug  and  wanted to do more to her, but he promised  himself that he would not make any move without  her willingness.  So, he controlled himself . But when Vrinda  moved closer to him, he pulled her by her waist. When she tried to remove  his hand from her waist, he gripped it more tightly.  She felt  it a bit painful  and hissed in pain.

Vrinda: 

" What are you doing …. Leave me.."

Arjun: 

" What did I do?".

Vrinda:

" Don't act as if you don't  know what you are doing. Remove your hand. It's painful. "