chapter 1

Tring... Tring..."

Vrinda  woke  up  with  the  buzzing  sound  of  her  alarm.  She  sat on her bed  and  saw  the  time.  It's 5:30 am. She rushed to her bathroom, completed her morning chores, and started her day with a prayer song and morning puja.  She  is  an innocent nightingale with a sweet voice.  

Yes, that's  how her day starts. She is a devotional  girl and not to forget  that  she  is  traditional  too..she prays to God to forgive  her  and bless her  loved  ones to stay safe and  healthy. Though she lost her parents in a tragic accident, she never blamed God for her misfortune. 

She had breakfast and started  her journey  to her workplace by 8:00 sharp. It takes around  an hour to reach her office. She works as an architect  in R- infra architect.  

It's a medium-sized firm with a sufficient workforce. Vrinda is very particular regarding her timings and work environment.  She takes her time in designing, construction detailing, and application.  She is more into quality  and  best output rather than in targets. That doesn't mean that she keeps pending  her work. She finishes her given task on time, but marketing is  not her cup of tea. She is not an overachiever. She strives for customer satisfaction 

R- Infra is one such firm where Vrinda is very comfortable. They don't pressurize their employees for targets. They  are  known  for their best interiors in the south  zone and meeting the client requirements.  They are mainly  into  interior design,  construction detailing, cost estimation, and budgeting. We can have our dream house  built  with  their  team.  (I just hope a company  like this exists  in real life. So it can meet a common man's needs). 

After her (Vrinda 's) graduation,  she got an offer from this company  and thus started  working . Ravi is her mentor and  guide. He is the MD and also Sr. Architect . 

Vrinda  reached her office  at 9:00am and started  her  work. She is an introvert, but she is quite  friendly and helpful to everyone  around  her.  Her colleagues  are  very supportive . She had her lunch in the office  cafeteria  and started  resuming  her  work. 

She completed  her for the day at around  6 in the evening  and  started her  journey  home. 

Please  let me know your comments and vote for me if you find the story interesting.  

Thank you 😊