Is This Real an R5 love story

hey I just wanted to say this is my first story and it might not be very good. My friend Tammy also known as Vrededromer she makes and writes R5 videos on YouTube.

Introduction

Hi my name is Iona and I'm 19 years old. My favorite thing is drawing. I can draw anime and chibis. My celebrity crush is Riker Lynch from the band R5.

My best friend is called Tammy she's 17 and really supportive. We've been best friends since I was 10. Her celebrity crush is Ross Lynch the brother of Riker.

Chapter 1 The Competition

* Iona's POV *

" Hey Tammy come here ! "

"what ? " Tammy called from upstairs.

" Riker and Ross from R5 is having a competition. The 1000th person to click on the button wins to stay with them for a month."

" Click it, CLICK IT, CLICK IT!" Tammy ran down stairs in excitement. I did what she said and clicked it. It was buffering for a few minutes. I couldn't stand the tension until it stopped and suddenly a sign and it said. ' Congratulations you've won. ' all we could do was scream. I cannot believe we won.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( we've packed and been on the flight and just waiting to be picked up.)

* Tammy's Pov *

" Can you see Ross or Riker yet?" I said, I was just so excited.

" Nope not yet... " how can Iona be so calm, I mean she's had a gigantic crush on Riker since she seen him on Glee.

* Tammy spotted them holding a sign and dragged Iona along *

" h...h...hi I'm Tamia but you can call me Tammy." I was stuttering but with excitement.

" I'm Iona, nice to meet you." all I could think was ' how she be so calm, why is she not nervous?'

* Rikers P.O.V*

Ross and I were waiting for the girls.

All of a sudden two girls were right infront of us.

After they introduced eachother, I knew what love at first sight was. Iona is the most beautiful girl ever, she has a combination of blue, grey and green eyes almost smoky. She has natural Brown hair and its dip dyed blonde aswell. It must be naturally wavy because of the faint but soft waves setting on her shoulders. I could see that she is wearing contacts from the light blue circle around her iris.

*Ross' P.O.V*

Tamia or should I say Tammy is so gorgeous. I can't really explain it.

She has amazing eyes that glisten from the sunlight peeping through. They're a blue-ish grey it really suits her especially with her amazing golden blonde hair with what looks like a red-ish tinge to it. Soft, gentle waves flowing in her long hair. She's like the girl from dreams only better. I could tell she was a bit nervous from the stuttering but never mind that, I bet she's fun, energetic and great to be with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Ionas P.O.V *

* in the car *

The car ride was so quiet. Riker and Ross where listening to music, I think. Tammy was texting and me, I was looking out the window, thinking. You see I miss my big brother, Danny. He died in the army. I should tell Riker that at night I leave to the nearest pool, river or by the sea. Danny and I used to go near water all the time, he would play his guitar while I would sing.

Well we've to split up now, me and Riker are going to his apartment and Tammy and Ross in Ross' apartment. We hugged then left.

Riker's apartment is on a beach, that's handy. Luckily it only took about 5 minutes to arrive.