Chapter 34 injuries?

*with Ross and Tammy*
*at home*
*tammys pov*
When we got back for that surprise, I decided to bake. I went in the kitchen and started collecting my ingredients. Ross is upstairs having a jam session by himself. I find the recipe my mum gave me and start making the cupcakes.

I start humming to myself while mixing the batter, I think the song is called "Another Empty Bottle" but I could be mistaken. I start pouring the mixture in there cases. I think Ross has finished his little jam session, I was enjoying that. Damn. I put the cupcakes in the oven and set the timer. I start heading upstairs to see him, when I get to his room though, he's wincing. I quickly rush into his room to see if he's okay but his guitar string had snapped and slashed just below his chocolate brown eyes.

"Ross, let me see" I kneeled in front of him and gently moved his hand away, I rushed to the bathroom and got the first aid kit and a cold cloth. When I came back he was covering his eye again. "Please uncover your eye, I know it hurts Rossy." I place the cloth on his wound and kissed his forehead. I hate seeing him cry so this hurt me too. It's not deep but it will sting a lot, after I disinfect it I place I bandaid on it gently and lightly kiss over it.

*half an hour later*
My timer went off so I went to the kitchen. There's no oven mitts though so I took a tea towel and folded it 3x, my mum done this a lot. However she did say it can burn through but I'll take my chances (A/N I've done this before :/) I took out my cupcake tray and slowly made my way to the counter, I can feel a burning sensation on my hand but I think nothing of it.

When I put the tray down I take the tea towel off and start putting the cupcakes on a rack. When I pick up the last one I have to drop it, I looked at my right hand and see a burn going in a line right across the palm of my hand and my thumb. I start crying at the pain.

"ROSS!!!!!" I yell for him.

*ross' pov*
"ROSS!!!!!" I hear Tammy yell, I scurry downstairs to the kitchen. Once I see her hand, I quickly turn the cold tap on and guide her hand under the ice cold water.

"I'm going to call my mom." I panic.

I start to dial my mom.

*phone call* (S- Stormie R-Ross)
S: hello Rossy.
R: mom, please hurry over please...
S: hey, shhh what's happened?
R: Tammy's burnt her hand and I...I don't know what to do...
S: okay I'll be right over. Stay calm okay. Love you

*phone call ended*
I run to Tammy again and hug her from behind.

"My moms coming." I kiss her head and rub her arm.

*stormie helps Tammy while ross keeps her calm.*
*tammy's pov*

"Thank you Stormie" I hug her before she leaves us. Ross and I are cuddled up on the couch. "Thank you too Rossy." I kiss him, he kisses back and smiles.

"I love you, I'll be doing the work now baby. You just rest your hand." I smile, he's being so sweet even though he's hurt too.

"I love you too, I'll be waiting for cuddles when you get dizzy.*