Chapter 6 what's wrong Tammy

(With Tammy and Ross)

*Tammys pov

(Dreaming)

???: C'mon Tammy let's go.

Tammy: Chase stop, I mean it!!!!

Chase: Tammy stay still. *slaps Tammys cheek*

Tammy: *raises her hand to her cheek*

Chase: Fine then but I'll be back and I will get you.

*wakes up sweating and screams*

"It was just a dream, it was just a dream... I was repeating that to myself.

*Ross ran into the room with a worried look*

"Hey you ok, why'd you scream, why are you sweating?" I could tell he was panicking.

"I'm fine Ross, don't worry." I'm not fine. What if Chase does find me and get me? Right stop thinking about it.

"No, your not fine." Shoot how'd he know. "Tell me what's wrong, you can trust me. Please." Damn his deep brown eyes and amazing, dirty blonde hair, swept over his right eye. I think that I got lost in them.

"Ok, fine, I'll tell you." I can't keep it in forever.

"Well about 3 or 4 years ago I had this boyfriend and his name is Chase. Everything was going well until... He decided to... To." I started to cry, when I felt Ross' arm around me I felt weird like nice weird.

"He raped me and he said that he'll, one day get me, I'm so scared that he will Ross." I really am.

*Ross' pov*

He RAPED her, ok that's it he's dead. If he hurts a hair on her head then he'll pay in blood. Why would anyone do that to her? She's the sweetest person ever, that I'm falling in love with every minute of every day.

"Shhhh, shhhh, shhh it's ok, I'm here. He won't hurt you as long as I'm here." I felt her shake in my arms. I rested my chin on her head. I was rocking her from side to side, she was slowly calming down but was still clinging onto my shirt.

After a couple of hours she had fallen asleep still clinging onto my shirt, her head buried into my shirt. I laided down on Tammys bed while she was stil asleep, I pulled her covers over us. I started playing with her hair and tracing numbers and shapes on her back. Soon enough I fell asleep.