Chapter 11 I can't surf...

* Tammy and Ross *

Ross' pov

Since we live practically on the beach I really want to go surfing today. I'll see if Tammy wants to come to the beach maybe she can surf to. I can hear her upstairs singing again, she's the best singer I've ever stayed with.

"Tammy do you want to come to the beach today?" I called from downstairs.

"Sure, I'll pack my beach bag." She called from her room.

I skipped a few steps they got to my room and started packing my surfing gear.

"Ok so I need my surfboard wax, swim trunks, towel uhm what am I missing, oh my surfboard." I was taking to myself to keep track. I just suddenly heard a small, quiet giggle coming from behind my bedroom door. I crept over and quietly opened my door to find Tammy having a giggling fit.

"Having fun there" when she heard me she must've jumped out of her skin.

*gasps* "Ross I...uh..." I smiled at her trying to make up an excuse.

"So ready to go"

"Yup"

"Alright let's go!" I ran down the stairs in excitement.

Tammy's pov

He seemed so excited. I was in a yellow bikin under a maxi-dress. We walked out to the backyard, I watched him grab to surfboards. One was white with pink Hawaiian flowers on it and the other was black with a yellow stripe down the middle.

"Ross why have you got two?"

"So we can surf together."

"Surf, together? Ross I can't surf."

"Oh, I'll teach you, here" he passed me the white one. I took it, I could tell it was never used.

I've never been able to surf, only Iona can, I bet Riker will love that. Well I might as well try.

*after surfing*

Wow I can't believe he was able to teach me, what's this feeling? Wait am I in love with Ross...well I've always loved him but I've never felt like this before. I sat down in my beach chair while Ross started to surf again.

*A few minutes later*

I was still catching some of the suns raise but I just felt like I was being watched. I opened my eyes and looked to my right, only to find some drunken teenagers, staring at me.

"Hey babe why don't you join us?" His words were slurred. I try to ignore them by going back to my tanning.

"Come on have some fun with us! Come and have a drink!"

I hope Ross comes back soon.

"Fine then" the guy started stumbling over to me.

I looked over to see where Ross is, he's still surfing. I suddenly felt the guy grab my arm, tight so tight it hurt. I screamed out for help, I looked at where he was holding me, my arm is bleeding.

"ROSS HELP!!" I screamed as loud as I can.

I seen Ross turn in my direction. He started paddling back, in no time he was carrying his board running to my side.

"Hey! Get off my GIRLFRIEND!" He just called me his girlfriend.

The guy let go and we started packing and heading back. When we got inside, Ross went to find the first aid kit. I slumped down on the couch. My arm is bleeding so much, what was in his hand?

Ross came back with the first aid kit in his hand. He started cleaning up my wound and after he applied pressure. He bandaged it up and looked deep in my eyes. His sorrow filled eyes made me feel...loved. Just then he started leaning in until he was only centimetres away from my lips he said...

"You know I've been wanting to do this for a while." Just then he kissed me, I was surprised but kissed him back, his lips were soft and warm. Apart of me wanted to pull back but another wanted this to never end. After about 20 seconds he pulled back.

"Uhm sorry, I just-"

"Love you." What am I saying? But to be honest I really do...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry I haven't updated in quite a while. My friend Cameron died on the 15th and I really miss him also I was doing the make up for Dance of The Dolls, my schools show.