Chapter 27 so very cold.

*with Iona and Riker*

Iona's pov

Riker and I are lying in bed, he's asleep. I snuggle into his chest more, I'm shivering. I felt him move, he's now facing away from me. Wow Riker just wow! I get up and grab a thick, fluffy blanket and go to the living room. By the time I sit down I'll be freezing. I sit on the leather couch and wrap the blanket around me, tightly. I bring my knees to my chest. Why am I so cold?

I keep the blanket around me and I went upstairs to turn on the radiators. I go into our room, Rikers still asleep. I start shivering again. I walk downstairs into the living room and snuggle by myself on the couch again before I know it everything went black...

Rikers pov

I roll over and went to put my arm around Iona then there's no one there. I wake as fast as I can. She's not In here and the radiator is on. I quickly get out of bed, where is she? I practically run downstairs into the living room. There she is.

"Iona, baby? You okay? " I touch her forehead she's boiling so I take her blanket away but then she starts shivering. "Hey babe wake up."

Her eyes flutter open. "What?" That's it I'm taking her to the hospital.

"What's wrong? Your boiling but your shivering."

"I'm really cold." I pick her up bridal style. "What are you doing?

"I'm taking you to the hospital." I carried her to the car, don't worry I'm In sweats and so is

she. I place her in the passenger seat. And start driving.

Iona's pov

I started to feel extremely tired. My vision started to blur.

"Rikey can I sleep?" I make through my vision to see him shake his head.

"You have to stay awake."

"I don't think I can."

"Try for me please."

"Okay..."

We finally arrive at the hospital. Riker picks me up and registers inside then takes me to a room. He lies me down and looks at me.

"You'll be okay. I'm right by your side." I nod.

Then the doctor enters. He said something about tests and needles blah blah blah...

"Okay we'll do a blood test first." The doctor told us. Which made me flip out.

"Hey, hey what's the matter?" Riker takes my hand.

"N-n-needles" I squeeze his hand tight.

"It's alright. "

The doctor put a mask over my nose and mouth then everything was black...

Rikers pov

He put her to sleep.

"WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR!?!?!?!?!?!" I am so mad.

"To keep her calm through all the tests. Don't worry sir."

"I had it under control"

*skipping the tests*

After he finished he came back with the tests.

"So...?"

"She's got a extremely bad fever. I would keep her here."

"Why?"

"Just incase it gets worse."

"Okay. Then I'm staying with her."

"Fine."