Chapter 8 are you feeling ok? Part 2

*still Rikers pov*

I carried Iona upstairs, bridle style. When I got upstairs I laid her on my bed, I ran to the bathroom and got a damp rag then folded it. I ran back to her side and put the cold rag on her forehead. I lent down to see if Iona is breathing... Kinda. I looked at my phone, 5:40pm. What do I do now? Tammy, I'll call Tammy.

*phone convo*

Tammy; hey what's up?

Riker; Iona...fainted...and...isn't...breathing...properly.(I'm so worried)

Tammy; ok calm down, I'll be right over.

Riker; thanks Tammy. Just come right in.

Tammy; ok. Bye.

*end of convo*

Ok, ok don't panic, Tammy will take care of this. Just at that moment Tammy rushed in.

"Oh thank god."

"Where is she?" I could tell Tammy is freaking out.

"Follow me, hurry"

We rushed up the stairs towards her. When Tammy seen Iona she was in total shock. Tammy went and checked her breathing. I heard Tammy sigh. That's either a good sigh or...

"She's breathing properly now." Oh thank god.

I walked towards Iona and sat on the bed. I felt Tammy's hand on my should as she left us alone. I heard the front door shut. I looked at Iona and took her hand. I started stroking her hand.

After an hour I felt her gently squeeze my hand, I smiled lightly knowing that she's fine. Iona's eyes started to twitch. I lent down a kissed her cheek when I looked back at her, her eyes fluttered open revelling her smokey blue-green eyes but they looked more dull than her natural blue-greyish green mix. She smiled lightly at me, she was so weak. I put my hand on her cheek and stroked it lightly. I laided down beside her letting her put her head on my chest. I kissed the top of her head, I felt her smile.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." And with that she fell asleep.

A few minutes later, my eyelids got really heavy. So I fell asleep too.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry I haven't updated on a while. It's been activities day in school so on Wednesday we did a range of sports, yesterday the group that I was in we went ice-skating and swimming. Then today we had to walk from the school to Tarvit hill then back. 8 miles there and 8 miles back. So my feet hurt...a lot. Well that's the update tonight more later at the weekend. Byebye. Love you guys.